276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peaceful Sleep Insect Repellent Aerosol 4-Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Forgive me for how I have complained and muttered about how hard this day has been. Forgive me for forgetting that you are with me. Forgive me for forgetting who I am because of what your Son, Jesus Christ, has done. Forgive me for failing to remember the glorious truths and riches I have because of the gospel. Father, hear my prayer. Grant me gospel hope in the midst of this hard day. Help me to cling to your grace, your wisdom, and your strength. ~ Christina Fox A Beautiful Prayer to End the Day Vivien Williams: Poor sleep may increase your risk of conditions such as heart disease, obesity, depression, dementia. And it even affects how you look. Dr. Somers offers the following tips: Avoid alcohol and big meals before bed; don't exercise right before bed; and turn off all screens, including your smartphone, an hour before bed.

Thank you for your constant care and love. I trust in your protection, and I place my faith in you. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen At the End of A Hard Day Heavenly Father, who gives rest to His children – will You wash over me a peace that passes all understanding as I lay down to sleep tonight? I ask that You would ease the load of the burdens I am carrying. My desire is to be an effective mother, wife, and friend and I know my attitude, energy level, and spiritual life will not be sufficient to do this if I don’t have the deep spiritual rest You long to give me. Be merciful, O Lord, and give sweet sleep to Your child. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ~ Lysa TerKeurst A Bedtime Prayer to Stop an Anxious Heart Affirmations are great tools for interrupting old or negative thought patterns. You can use this kind of positive self-talk to form new neural pathways in your brain, strengthening the beliefs that serve you and giving less attention to what stresses you out and keeps you up at night. Looking after yourself physically can help improve your sleep. Try these to see if they help. Think about your diet Manufactured in South Africa to keep insects at bay when on safari, this light but effective repellent really works and is the number one choice for Safari Rangers.

Nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti 10. I am in harmony with the universe.

We try all our products before introducing them to our online offer and this is one of the BEST repellents we have ever used. Sit down for a few minutes before bed and record what you’ve been grateful for during that day or the week so far. You will be surprised to find that as you go, you have quite a lot to write about; and in your effort of listing them all, your eyes can start to feel heavy and induce a nice restful sleep full of positive thoughts. 6. Skip the caffeine at least 6 hours before bedtime As I lay down to rest at the close of this day, I come before you seeking strength. You are the source of all power and endurance, and I humbly ask for your divine strength to fill my heart and soul.If you're awake and you need support with difficult feelings or worries, here are some options that are available 24/7. What has happened has been so, and there is no other way I could have or should have let it be. And so, I let it go and I let life be as it is. I forgive the people, I forgive the situation, and I forgive myself. I trust life and I am safe. 3. I have permission to fall asleep.

Imagine closing your eyes after the end of a long day and NOT taking the stress to bed with you. How nice would it be wake up in the morning feeling refreshed — mind, body, soul? You need that! You deserve that rest. Use these positive bedtime affirmations to guide you into a peaceful state of mind so your body can get the rest it deserves. Extremely effective and not unpleasant to use, it's an ideal solution to keep mosquitoes, midges and flies away. It works hard to prevent painful and irritating bites. Compassionate Father, thank You for our children. They are such a blessing. Thank You that they can run and jump and play. They have so much energy, Lord, it is a joy to watch them. But it takes so much of our energy to raise them, Father, and lately, our children haven’t been sleeping well. We are exhausted. Please grant that we all would be able to sleep better and longer. Help us get the peaceful rest we need to be able to parent them with patience and grace. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.Jesus, my Savior, You called for all who were heavy laden to come to You and You would give them rest. I am praying that verse as of late, Jesus, as I have felt so heavy laden and my sleep has been so poor. I pray, Jesus, that You would fulfill that call in my life and grant me the peaceful sleep I so desire. Give me rest, Jesus. In Your name, I pray, Amen. As the night gets dark, my worries fade. I sleep peacefully knowing I have done all I could do for today. I embrace my dreams, for tomorrow will come with a new light and new strength.

Dear Jesus, teach me to daily lay my burdens at your feet. Show me I can trust in your loving care. Grant me, your beloved, the nourishing blessing of rest and peaceful sleep. ~ Rachel Olsen To Rest Well Jehovah Rapha, my Healer, thank You that I was able to come here and travel far from home. I praise You for getting me here safely, Lord. Now, as my body is adjusting to this new time in this new place, I pray that You would help me to sleep through the night from the very beginning. Help me to get the rest I need to be able to do what You have called me to do here. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen. Lord, my Refuge, I pray against insomnia and the pain that it brings. I pray against the long seemingly never-ending night. I pray against the torment of time which goes on and on and on. Lord, tonight I feel so far away from You and alone in this darkness of the night. I know in the day that You are near, but at night You feel so distant. Close my eyes and lay down my head in rest, Lord. Grant that I might have the sleep of one who rests under the watchful eye of his Father. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Thankyou for providing your feedback.

God is in the business of changing us, so don’t let your failings discourage or define you. His mercies are always new. Accept His forgiveness. Ask Him for grace to change. Is there anything you need to make right or anyone you need to apologize to? What can you do differently tomorrow? I am grateful for this life. I am grateful for the people who have been my teachers. I am grateful for the lessons life has brought. I am grateful for love that I receive, give, and share. I am grateful for the light of day. I am grateful for the darkness of night, in which I will sleep peacefully tonight. 6. I embrace my dreams. I know I failed to glorify you today. I failed to love as you love me. I failed to extend the grace you’ve given me to my children. Forgive me for striving in my own strength. Forgive me for my fears over all the unknowns of motherhood. Forgive me for putting my hope in things, circumstances, or in my own strength rather than in you. Forgive me for my impatience and for wanting life to go my way. Each of these sins and failures reminds me of just how much I need a Savior. Today reminds me that I need Jesus more than I did yesterday and that tomorrow I will need him even more. Written by St. Ignatius Loyola, the Examen is a daily process for prayerfully reflecting on your day. Giving thanks gives God glory and helps us look on the bright side of a bad day. What small blessings can you thank God for?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment