276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Both of You: The stunning psychological domestic crime thriller from the Sunday Times Number One bestselling author of Just Between Us

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many thanks to Netgalley, Edelweiss, MIRA and Adele Parks for my complimentary e-copy ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Her first novel, Playing Away, was published in 2000, and since then she's had seventeen international bestsellers, translated into twenty-six languages. I couldn’t put it down, so found myself wandering around the house with it in hand so I could finish it as I enjoyed it so much. She’s a mother, would she really walk away from her family and could this be connected to other disappearances? Even though Adele’s books are categorized as women’s fiction, she insists that her stories tackle issues that relate to everyone.Money is no object, he lives a high-flying lifestyle, women have never been a problem, he can have anyone. The author has taken great pains to fight the term ‘Chick-Lit’ especially when it has been applied to her books. Both men come from different worlds, Mark plodding along with his wife and children living an easy life and Daan having wealth and able to spoil Kai completely. But after that there is just this abrupt end with a few lines about how Fiona had set Daan up to take the fall for Kaileigh's murder and plans to step into her shoes as Mrs.

Adele Parks, the writing phenomenon who now has twenty-one superb novels to her name in as many years, proves that she deserves every accolade which comes her way with this gripping and brilliantly observed exploration of the corrosive secrets that lie behind not just closed doors but the relationships that are the bedrock of family life. I guessed the culprit early on, but there were enough red herrings thrown in to keep me reevaluating my suspicions. And she eventually achieved her dreams of becoming a published author in 2000 when her first novel, Playing Away, hit the bookshelves. Both of You’ is a genuine page turner and I read it very quickly as I wanted to know what was going to happen. I def agree with the multitude of reviews saying this is "meh" and that it doesn't evoke strong feelings either way.I can't give too much away without spoiling the book but, the constant monologues from the missing women were exhausting and repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment