276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pau Yuen Tong Old Chinese Balm by FH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ingredient: Ginseng, Cloves, Brandy, Aloe Wood, Aromatic Oils, 95% Petroleum Jelly. Usage Instructions: Pau Yuen Tong Balm is a topical formula that heightens sensitivity instead of numbing or desensitising. It also boosts muscle control so you can have more control of your orgasm.

Reddit Would you be interested in an in-depth review and - Reddit

When using this product for the first time, make sure you try a tiny amount on a small patch of skin (underside of your glans) and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing off. If you notice that there is no allergic reaction after a couple hours, then you can proceed with product usage Only ever use a tiny amount. This stuff isn't like a balm you need to smear on, a sheen of the stuff will suffice. I gently rub my finger around so it is visibly coated (brown colour), and that's enough. My testing has shown the best place to apply this stuff is around the upper ridge ONLY of the penis head, as opposed to the entire edge of the head. This place is super sensitive, so killing that off is where I find works best. I apply in a half moon from side to side around this ridge and in a line that is fairly wide so some of the head itself will have some on. Rub all over a few times, then leave it. I tried a Chinese balm called pau Yuen tong or tiger balm a few days ago. I found it online and is said to prolong sex. Since this time my penis is irritated and there is swelling.What can I do to resolve this. Note: The instructions are meant as general guidance. We are all individual and so over time, you may find that slightly different amount or timing works best for you.I can go as far as to say it could have resulted in saving my sons life and our entire family now knows what bipolar is and how to assist and understand my most wonderful son, brother and friend to all who loves him dearly. Getting worse. There was no initial bad reaction. I used it a couple of times of a 2-3 day period and have not used in over 72 hours and the issue seems to not be getting better. Please do write to us about this product, this will help everyone who has been suffering from Premature Ejaculation and want to Enhance their sexual Performance. Important thing to consider that I have never heard anywhere discussing this stuff - never urinate or be excited when applying this stuff. Pre-cum or urine will spread this stuff around, and potentially down inside your penis shaft. This happened to me whilst first trying this stuff (trying to masturbate after applying it) - and my penis literally shrivelled up and I couldn't get an erection for a good 6 hours! I always wash it off carefully with a few tissues and water/soap - rub upwards so it doesn't potentially spread. Apply very tiny amount (about the size of a match head or grain of rice) to the sensitive part of the glans, mainly the underside 3 hours before intercourse then apply second application after an hour and third application after two hours

Pau Yuen Tong (PYT) Balm to Last Longer Safely How to use Pau Yuen Tong (PYT) Balm to Last Longer Safely

If woman is not satisfied, apply very thin layer twice at 15 min intervals, do not use more at the same time, we strongly recommend wash thoroughly before relationship. No. No allergies known whatsoever. I tried this because in the past I have tried the blue pill and did not like the way I felt the day after. That said, I just had a physical 1 month ago as well as a COVID test 3 days ago before I travel to the Bahamas tomorrow and all is fine. No high BP etc.. negative PCR test. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a U.S. registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.This application leaves you with enough sensitivity to still get an erection, because my testing has shown applying this stuff around the entire ridge/head will make it difficult, or even impossible to get an erection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment