276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Dreamtopia Mermaid Doll (Purple Hair) With Blue & Purple Ombre Mermaid Tail and Tiara, Toy for Kids Ages 3 Years Old and Up

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Xavier- Definitely a unique and powerful sounding name, in my opinion. It is of Arabic origin and its meaning is ‘bright’ or ‘new house.’ I used a bronze sharpie to do this. I think the bronze looked the best as I tested it out with the gold first and it didn’t quite have the same effect. To make this flesh color, I mixed 4 parts white, 3 parts yellow ochre and 1 part primary red (dark pink). Play around with the proportions if necessary. Delilah- This name is a Hebrew word meaning ‘delicate.’ It is also associated with a treacherous woman from the Bible story of Delilah, who cuts the power-giving hair of Samson, allowing him to be harmed. That makes it another good name for an evil or dark mermaid for a story or mersona.

Damien- Damian means ‘the powerful man of the people’ It also means ‘to tame’ or ‘to subdue.’ Those are all words that can relate to mermen. Mermen are powerful and magical creatures, who may possess the strength or magic to subdue an enemy. Lillith - Lillith is a figure in Jewish mythology, known as the first wife of Adam. She was said to have been created at the same time as Adam, and made from the same clay, as opposed to the story with Eve, who was created later than Adam and formed from his rib. Lillith refused to be subservient to Adam and decided to leave the garden of Eden. Modern interpreters count her as a dangerous demon who is of the darkness. She is believed to be associated with Satan, but she also represents female empowerment, autonomy, and individuality. Other stories depict her as an evil, sexually deviant, baby stealer. The name may be better suited as a character name for a mermaid performer, especially if you’re aiming for a darker, siren-like mersona. Anaella/Anaelle - Anaella is a form of Anna from the Breton language that means ‘favour, ‘grace.’ I’ve always considered mermaids to be graceful creatures, at least that’s how I feel when I swim as a mermaid. Haven - Mrmaids in stories have frequently rescued people from drowning, like in Little Mermaid. Haven means safety, so depending on whether or not you think of yourself as a benevolent mermaid this name could be right for you. Morgana - The name Morgana is a girl's name of French origin meaning ‘sea-circle’ It is a variation of the Welsh name Morgan , which is gender neutral and has a similar meaning.Ginevra - The name Ginevra is a girl's name of disputed origin. It is a variation of Guinevere and maybe Italian, Welsh, or British. Its meaning is ‘white shadow, white wave.’ Its Italian meaning is ‘fair and yielding.’ This is a half-and-half color melt mermaid hair by licensed cosmetologist Karol Negron of Florida. For this masterpiece, the mermaid green hair color is the main attraction.

Mimmie- She is loyal to the best friend Ondina, and is set on restoring the pod, but does not see Zac as a threat. She is eager to learn everything about the human world. The name most likely is a variation of the Hebrew name Miriam , the meaning of which is disputed. One of its meanings is ‘bitter.’ Luna - Luna is the name for the moon in many different languages. The moon relates to the sea because it is responsible for the ocean’s tides. The moon’s gravitational pull causes tidal force. Italy is the region of origin of the name Luna, which is a variation of Deluna .

{{title}}

Use the apple barrel craft paint colors (fuchsia, parrot blue and purple iris) to paint the mermaid fin. Ondina- Ondina was sent by the Mermaid Council to strip Zac of his merman powers, and she was originally bitter against humans, but she softens. She also engages in a romantic relationship with a merman named Erik. She is brave, suspicious, and sometimes stubborn. Ondina is a name meaning ‘little wave.’

Cleo/Cleodora - Cleodora is a goddess in Greek mythology. She was a neiad and the daughter of a river god. The meaning of ‘cleo’ is ‘glory,’ and ‘dora’ means ‘gift.’

Make a splash at prom: Mermaid dresses are the must-have:

This is up to you how much ultramarine blue you want to show up. If you like the all turquoise look, you can limit the ultramarine blue. Livia - A girl's name of Spanish and Latin origin meaning ‘blue, envious.’ It sounds like “live,” and I associate the ocean with life. It’s full of creatures, and it makes me feel alive. The ocean is also seen as blue, being called “deep blue sea,” and in The Little Mermai d it was called “the bottomless blue.” This is a variation of the name Olivia . Ava - This name comes from Ved-Ava, a water deity. Ved-Ava is common in Finno-Urgic stories. She is depicted as a mermaid and is said to sing songs and seduce fishermen. The name Ava alone means ‘life’ and is of Latin origin. Muriel - The name Muriel is a name of Irish origin meaning ‘of the bright sea.’ It even sounds similar to Ariel. Esperanza- Esperanza is the Spanish word for ‘hope.’ It is a Spanish name meaning ‘hope’ or ‘expectation.’

Jule- Jule is a variation of Julia, Juliana, Julius, Julie , or Juliane . It makes a pretty mermaid name because it sounds the same as ‘jewels,’ which are beautiful, radiant stones, similar to the beauty of mermaids and their shimmering tails. ‘Jewel’ is also the meaning of the name. Harmony - In musical terms, harmony is the combination of musical notes or voices that make a pleasant sound. The word also means ‘accord’ and ‘tranquility.’ It works well as a mermaid name given its definitions. Mermaid typically have angelic singing voices. There’s also a certain tranquility about the sea. The word comes from the Greek word ‘harmonia.’ There is also a folktale about a forest nymph named Harmonia. Gloria - Not only is this a beautiful name and subject of many songs, it also reminds me of mermaids because some might consider them to be glorious creatures. Sailors have had visions of them at sea, and many gods and goddesses are in the form of a merperson. This name comes from the Latin word ‘gloriae,’ which means ‘glory,’ ‘fame,’ ‘praise,’ and ‘honor.’ Belle - Belle is the French word for ‘beautiful.’ It is short for Isabella , Annabelle , and Bella , with other variations possible. It’s fitting for a mermaid and is a good name for someone who is pure in heart, beautiful inside and out. Anastasia -This is a name of Greek origin. It means ‘resurrection.’ Variations include Anna, Annalise, and Annette .Add glamor and feminine sophistication to any ensemble with a timeless, strapless design. Explore endless options for decorating the bodice beading, lace, or embroidery - while choosing among luxurious fabrics like satin, taffeta, and tulle for the skirt of your dress. Showcase beautiful shoulders and arms in this elegant piece! Undine - The name Undine is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning ‘little wave.’ A variation of it is Ondine , which is the name of a water nymph who falls in love with a man, in European tradition. It’s just like in The Little Mermaid . Maera - This name was given to several figures in Greek mythology. Maera was the daughter of Atlas, a Titan condemned to hold up the celestial bodies for all eternity. It was also the name of a nereid and the daughter of the river god Erasmus. A variation of the name is Maira which means ‘sea dew.’ A variation of this name is Mara . In Syrian and Maltese, Mara means ‘woman’, in Gaelic ‘sea’, in Nigeria (Igbo) ‘beautiful’ Ella - Ella has German, English, Greek, and Spanish roots. Generally, it means ‘beautiful,’ ‘corposant,’ or ‘shining’ and in modern Hebrew it means ‘goddess.’ ‘Fairy maiden’ is another meaning of the name, which suits a mermaid well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment