Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Looking for a Reliable Magento Hosting?

All things related to hosting Magento and configuring your server for Magento

Looking for a Reliable Magento Hosting?

Postby Muhammad Saad » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:10 pm

I have been looking for a reliable and fast magento hosting provider since last 2 months because my current hosting provider has been down 4 times in last two months. I lost a lot of money during the down time. I tried reaching out to the support but they did not responded for 24 hours. I was devastated by the situation.

I started my search for the best magento hosting partner. I wanted to host my website on Amazon cloud server as it merely sees a downtime according to a survey. But I was looking for managed amazon cloud server that can easily be managed as well. I found Cloudways. An interesting managed hosting platform provider that helped me deploy Amazon cloud server in just 8 minutes. They helped me transferring my Magento website to their platform.

Now I am extremely happy with their support and my Magento site is secure and running faster than ever. I would recommend everyone to host their Magento websites on Cloudways. http://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-man ... osting.php
Muhammad Saad

Re: Looking for a Reliable Magento Hosting?

Postby bobey » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:24 am

Hostigator is a reliable hosting for multiple platform, I think you shoul have a look at their pricing
Get free tutorial magento from our Academy
Easy to follow, weekly update
bobey

Postby simpleservers » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi Muhammad

Please visit https://www.simpleservers.co.uk where we cater for Magento Community and Magento Enterprise hosting with a great mix of plans. Our support is 24/7 and we are very knowledgeable for Magento issues. We have been hosting Magento since 2008 and have a lot of very happy clients.
simpleservers

Postby grayson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 am

siteground is pretty good and affordable.
Magento 2 Affiliate
grayson

Return to Magento Hosting / Server Admin