276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xerjoff Casamorati Dolce Amalfi Eau De Parfum - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A urmat o a treia testare și m-am întors de unde am plecat. De fapt, nu. Am căzut din lac în puț, percepând exact mirosul unui balsam de sorginte naturistă pentru răni și ulcerații pe care-l foloseam (degeaba) într-o perioadă în care o ardeam eco-bio-pupu și mă izbeam de orice colț de stâncă care îndrăznea să-mi taie calea.

Xerjoff Dolce Amalfi. This was my last-ditch effort as far as gourmands are concerned. Dolce Amalfi has an incredible opening which reminds me of bubble gum. I wish it lasted longer because it’s truly unique. Bubble gum is followed by lemon and vanilla. There were times that it smelled like vanilla extract which is used for cooking, sometimes lemon and sometimes the notes blended together creating the impression of a lemon tart. There’s something captivating about this fragrance that I kept smelling my wrist every time I wore it. However, I learned (or rather confirmed something what I always knew) that gourmands are not my style. I still appreciate Dolce Amalfi though and I think that it was worth trying out. Why we love it: Expect to be treated like royalty in this bewitching Italian paradise, which takes luxury to new heights in the Amalfi Coast. In the first case you will get a darker and coarser flour and the texture of the cake will be more rustic. As the brand Xerjoff states: "A romantic perfume flows throughout the old roads of Amalfi, carrying along the stories and memories of a timeless place. South of the chaotic and fascinating Naples, the vertiginous and craggy Amalfi Coast has been a magnet for visitors since Roman times. The Amalfi Coast is a beguiling combination of great beauty and gripping drama: coastal mountains plunge into the sea in a stunning vertical scene of precipitous crags, picturesque towns and lush forests." We chose, as we said, a hemisphere ball cake pan, in the keeping with tradition. But of course you can use the cake mold you prefer. The doses indicated are for a 20 cm (8 inch) cake pan. For example, a bundt cake pan is also widely used for this cake.

Personal Thoughts

You can choose whole almonds and chop them or the almond flour; the result does not change! The important thing is that they are of excellent quality.

It is one of several fragrances under Xerjoff’s Casamorti collection that aims to recreate vintage fragrances from Claudio Casamorati. The note structure is as follows: Calitati tehnice foarte bune, longevitate de +8 ore cu siaj moderat-bun. Ma declar foarte multimita la toate aspectele. I’d love it more in body wash form (which actually exists) more so than as a perfume because it was, on the whole, too sugary-sweet for too long, so I’d love to smell of juicy, fruity bubblegum for five minutes in the shower but not something I’d reach for and wear all day. That being said, I had no problems wearing it all day by any means. Available Sizes The Strada Statale 163 is a 40 kilometre road crosses from Sorrento to Salerno, with ferry services running between Amalfi, Positano, Capri and Salerno too. Positano is a gorgeous pastel-tinged village with houses nestled precariously on cliffs. It is the only place in the world where flat landscapes and straight roads feel totally out of place and where up and down are the only two directions that matter. Here, along the winding roads and cobblestoned streets, you will find plenty of stylish luxury hotels, cliffside cafés and Mediterranean restaurants to spend the afternoon in. For testing, I used half of a 0.7ml sample vial dabbed to the underside and topside of my wrist area on my left arm. I used an unscented moisturizer prior to applying the scent as this is also my swatching arm (aka, incredibly parched at any given moment) as I found scent did not hold well here otherwise. LongevityAnother very common variation is made by adding 40 ml (1/6 cup) of Limoncello liqueur to the cake batter. Simt si ceva acrisor, placut, fructat pe toata durata parfumului, aceasta e gutuia interesant redata, nota asta relaxeaza parfumul si il face usor si lin la purtare. As spune ca e singurul parfum cu gutuie intalnit de mine, rafinat, senzual si extrem de bine realizat. You must not confuse Lemon Almond Cake – Dolce di Amalfi with another classic of the Campania pastry: Lemon Torta Caprese. Both these cakes are made with almonds and lemon but they have different characteristics and ingredients.

It lasted for 10 hours until it was more of a skin-scent that lingered for a few more hours on my skin. The sillage and projection were moderate with the sillage dropping faster than the projection after four hours of wear. Personal Thoughts Este un parfum sublim. Dacă Grand Soir e pentru zilele geroase de iarnă, Dolce Amalfi e mai degrabă pentru primavară și toamnă pentru a continua răsfățul timp de aproape 9 luni din an. The Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa was originally a 17th Century monastery in the quiet fishing village of Conca dei Marini, which sits in between Amalfi and Positano. This stunning hotel still maintains plenty of the monastery's original features, with the 20 rooms and suites occupying what once were the rooms of the monastery nuns. In primele 10 minute se instaleaza un efect bombonicos si dulce, gurmand, ai zice ca ramane asa, dar se pierde efectul in cateva minute, ca mai apoi sa se aseze baza despre care vorbeam mai sus. Complex, aerisit, stratificat si frumos de pica! Un condimentat balsamic de purtat tot anul, cu o tenta gurmand-blasamica cu cateva firicele de ierburi endemice.Furthermore, if you decide to grind whole almonds, a fairly powerful electric chopper will be essential. You don’t just have to chop the almonds, but you have to chop them almost to make them a fairly fine flour.

Picture a quintessential Mediterranean postcard and what you’ll see is undoubtedly a landscape from the Amalfi Coast. Fans of Italian cinema will recognise the Amalfi Coast’s iconic towns, which are all connected by the Strada Statale 163; a winding stretch of road famously known as the ‘Road of a thousand bends’ in Campania. Along Italy’s most picturesque coastline, you will find glamorous cliffside villas and bougainvillea-covered boutique hotels sat alongside bright lemon groves and rustic fincas and villas. How could you not fall in love?answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but Xerjoff Erba Pura. I liked it much more on a blotter than on my skin. On paper it smelled really unique, like a juicy mix of ripe fruit (but not overly ripe like Byredo Pulp). Unfortunately, on my skin is much flatter and kind of… tame, if that makes sense. It smells more like fruity shampoo or multivitamin juice than actual fruit. I still like it though and I think that it’s a nice smell for summer which also men can easily pull off. I don’t mind the sweetness of this, it’s not as overpowering and nauseating as Memo’s Lalibela and Sintra. The chopped almonds together with the zest of fresh lemons create a truly special combination. The consistency of this Almond and Lemon Cake is incredibly soft and moist enough to melt in the mouth. Dolce Amalfi opened with a blast of warm spices–cloves and cardamom–and green apple that was drizzled with a squeeze of lemon juice. It was quite heavy on the spices initially, but after five minutes, the spices were more blended with the other notes, but it started to smell like fruity bubblegum as a whole… just refined with cloves and cardamom, and perhaps a touch of tolu balsam that came through. primele două minute de la aplicare îmi crează senzația că am sub nas aluat de cozonac dospit: vanilie, un pic de rom din cauza deschiderii alcoolice, coajă de lămîie și de portocală cu zahăr la borcan, stafide și pe fundal se simt notele de cuișoare; dulce copilărie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment