276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Headfoams HF-BT100 Kids Bluetooth On Ear Headphones - Blue

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very hardworking and sturdy, great sound and love the fact the speaker is on the outside of the head phones so it’s not too loud for him! The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. I cannot recommend them enough, especially for those who have children with additional needs/autism who may have a tendency to be quite rough with things like this. I love these headphones, all my kids have them, aged 5, 6,and 7 and they have travelled everywhere with them in theirs bags. We’ve had a great deal of fun testing them with our own kids and with the kids at our school, Marware Montessori Academy and have gotten nothing but rave reviews from everyone.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Great product we bought them for the car and unfortunately they just aren't loud enough in the car or if there is any back ground noise! Because children's ears are sensitive and still developing, the headphones are limited to volume levels of 85 decibels, which is said to be similar to the sound level inside a busy restaurant. Recommended for children ages 3 and up, they fits most heads and for smaller children just snap on the included extension pad for a better fit.HeadFoams are child-friendly, child-proof headphones which offer a limited volume level and are tough enough to survive in the hands of a three-year-old. It will only take 15 minutes or so before someone trips over the cord ripping it out of the headset and breaking the plug. In addition to being strong enough to survive a three-year-old throwing a tantrum, HeadFoams are said to be comfortable so they won't constantly be removed by a child who says they're hurting their ears.

Built to take the twisting and bending of curious tiny hands, they can even be stepped on and still survive; Designed with your childs safety in mind, there are no moving plastic or metal parts. My son has complex needs including autism and things get broken often, but these really are great and are genuinely pretty indestructible! These headphones are great to avoid your young child being caught in wires and restrictions on the volume are great. When not writing for New Atlas, Simon is often found playing with LEGO and drinking far too much coffee.They have been certified according to the child safety regulations of the main American and international tests. Sound quality isn't amazing and even though I bought them as they were limited, maybe a little quiet but perfect for children. We’ve given a YouTube video below for Headfoams HF-BT100 Kids Bluetooth On Ear Headphones – Red which you may find useful, and you can can also find more pictures too using Google. The sound is good and also reassuring to know about the volume limiting feature so little ones can’t deafen themselves.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). In our case its great because my son can wander about with them on as they aren't attached to his tablet. They can be bent in the opposite direction, they can be twisted, they can be involved in tug-of-war and still survive!Although I definitely don't fall into its target demographic (ages three to twelve), I'm already a fan of Headfoams. As they do not fold can be bulky to carry around and sound quility could be louder, however they are made with kids in mind so possibly why. The HeadFoams are constituted by a single body made of EVA, a safe foam, non-toxic, BPA-free, soft, foldable, virtually indestructible and fun: is the same material used in the synthetic cork for wine and in Crocs shoes.

The ear pads are made from soft foam-filled eco-leather fabric, and snap-on extension pads mean they should fit smaller children. Pick any product and you can guarantee there’s going to be a huge variety of retailers, brands and product types to choose from.Hopefully this will stop us having to replace every few months due to daughter pulling on wired headphones and breaking them. Whether it’s feedback on how we can improve this review, or feedback on Headfoams HF-BT100 Kids Bluetooth On Ear Headphones – Red itself, we’d love to hear your thoughts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment