276°
Posted 20 hours ago

50 Sheets A4 160gsm White Card - Premium Thick Printing Paper Suitable for All Printers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

QiHeng– this line of journals have both linen and PU leather options for the cover. Each one has an emblem on the front. The linen-cover options are a bit creepy-crawly, right? You choose between an ant and a spider. The PU leather options have more emblems to choose from – owl, fox, bear, or squirrel, each with their own color choice. Watercolor paint dry-ish – another application of watercolor paint but with this time with less wet and I dabbed it with a paper towel to soak up any excess water and then let it air dry

I mean if I’m not wrong, the original few designs that A&O came out with are the bee, the moon and stars, and the Big Dipper, and the fact that QiHeng has an ant instead of a bee and a different constellation instead of the Big Dipper just seems to be getting into an intellectual/creative property grey area for me. QiHeng even has a squirrel design on a leather-like cover that is pretty close to the design of Dingbats notebooks. In the next section, there’s a line on the chart that talks about the cover options, but I wanted to mention that in more detail here. Cover paper and inner paper need different conversion formulas, so make sure to be clear about which you need. Suitable for high volume printing, faxing and copying, the 250 sheets of 003R93009 A4 Premier Paper give exceptional reliability when used in high-speed laser and colour inkjet printers as well as copier machines. This versatile office paper can be used for printing and copying but it is also suitable to be used in mail communications such as letters and notices.

Criteria for reviewing all six 160gsm journals

I was wondering if you’ve seen the Notebook Therapy Tsuki bujo? It’s also 160 gsm and they advertise that its safe for watercolor. I’m highly considering them and just wanted an experienced opinion. Thank you! Jinhao x750 with Noodler’s 54th Massachusetts ink – this pen has a medium nib, except it seems to lay down a much heavier line than other medium nibs I have tried. So add that heavy ink flow with an extra wet ink (Noodler’s has a reputation for being very wet) and you’ve got a combination set for disaster. Yep, I did that on purpose. I’m new to journaling and was longing for something that could hold up to watercolor, posca pens, stamps and watercolor. I ended up going with the QiHeng and it works fantastic! Thank you so much for your brutally honest review!!

Buke Notebooks– this is the only notebook brand in this review that has an option both hardcover and softcover versions. All of the covers have the embossed gold owl on the front and you have several color options to choose from. I look forward to any new additions to the review since at least one is no longer in circulation and I gather this is a couple of years old.Have you ever bought something that you don’t need but you needed to have it because it was beautiful or cool? No? Just me? I’m a graphic designer as my day job – which extends to the rest of my life, of course. Design thinking is part of my DNA and I notice the way things are created, decorated, and presented So I notice the way notebooks are designed and also the design options of covers. I’ve run testing on all six notebooks and ranked them best-to-worst in a variety of categories. Interestingly, there wasn’t one brand that came in first place in all the categories. There are definitely clear winners and losers, but the standings on each competition are very interesting. Here are the categories I’m using to rank these brands.

Movingaway from paper, this is regarded as card (board) weights which can add a quality finish to a book if used as a cover.Besides reviewing the notebook itself, I also think it’s important to understand how the company behind the notebook works. Are they trustworthy? Are they reliable? Will they be around for a long time? How often are they going to change their product materials or will they stand the test of time and not change? These are ideal for creating print products for official events where you need something that should not be folded but is still lightweight. This A4 Ryman Card is suitable for most types of printers, including inkjet, copier and laser machines and due to its weight is perfect for printing invitations, certificates, menus and other documents that require a light weight card. Once I had those two art supply results covered up, the judging was a lot easier. What I came up with was Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners. Two equal winners in Gold and SIlver, one winner in Bronze.

Artwork upload: Please supply your print ready pdf file or any other artwork that might be helpful. Featuring an excellent 160 CIE whiteness, this A3 paper will ensure that the results are vibrant and eye catching every time you print. Specifically designed to reduce ink blot, it will provide you with a level of colour separation and clarity that cannot be beaten. For businesses wishing to enhance their green credentials, CCW0350 paper is EU-Eco Label certified and CO² neutral.

Kitty Outtakes

Silver Medal Winners– Buke Notebooks and Eclectic Scribbles did very well too. Besides the two art supplies that were thrown out, each only had two major problems with bleed-through. Buke failed with dye ink and Sharpie Marker, Eclectic Scribbles failed with Sharpie Marker, fountain pen ink and a little bit of the Dylusions Distress Ink. Buke performed a tiny bit better than Eclectic Scribbles. Take note, though, that the GSM you should choose will highly depend on your application while the paper’s finish will greatly affect the design. Again, there are paper weights that are more suitable for photocopying or office printing. You should not use the same GSM for printing marketing materials like booklets and posters if you want to achieve the best quality. Please be aware that this information should only be used as a guide because relative gsm/mic can vary from one brand of paper to another and there can even be some minor variation in different production batches of the same type of paper). Uncoated Paper (also referred to as Bond, Offset or Laser) Buke Notebooks– The paper in Buke is smooth and it’s a pleasure to write on. Plus it passes the feathering test. No problems at all here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment