276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AMACO RUB 'N Buff - Antique Gold, VWARNB02

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A creamy light blue. Patina is the color that real copper turns when exposed to the elements and agent over time When you don’t want to disassemble or tape off areas that don’t need to be refinished, such as a light fixture or sconce Make sure it’s clean and dry. Use painter’s tape to cover any areas that you don’t want to transform. Antique Gold: This is the lightest of the golden hues and is easy on the eyes. Many people love this color. I would give the Rub n Buff silver leaf a shot for a subtle vintage look. If you want more of a chrome/metallic newer looking finish, try using a metallic spray paint. I always google the color first to find real life photos before purchasing!

It is formulated from carnauba waxes, fine metallic powders, and select pigments, for a finish no paint can duplicate.It comes in a little tube and is similar to a shiny, textured paste. What Surfaces Can Rub ‘n Buff Be Used On? Spanish Copper: A deep brown with metallic shimmer. This is a versatile color that can be used on anything. Are you refinishing an outdated piece of furniture and need some tips? Does that old lamp need a new color? Don't throw it out! Instead, use Rub 'N Buff.Rub 'N Buff is the go-to product for any DIYer. It has multiple uses and colors available. So, we researched Rub 'N Buff colors to help you with your next project.I personally have found that depending on the metallic color I choose to use, I have had to apply multiple layers of the wax paste to achieve my desired color. hi Jen! Ohh, that’s a great question. So, my all-time favorite gold with Rub ‘n Buff is Antique Gold. It is literally the perfect, creamy, colored gold! You can see a lot of photos of it on a lamp I redid… https://gatheredinthekitchen.com/diy-rubbed-gold-thrift-store-lamp-makeover-rub-n-buff-tutorial/ I, like you, got all 12 colors when I needed to add patina to the outlet covers I got for a bath remodel. And of course, you’ll need the object you’ll be transforming along with a paper plate, paper towel or any clean surface to blend the Rub ‘n Buff.

It easily refreshes furniture, knobs, mirrors, flower pots, toys, picture frames, and more! People love this product because it dries fast and doesn't leave a residue like paint. Achieve the look of antique brass with European Gold Rub n Buff! This is a designer’s secret for an easy DIY to update the look of almost any solid surface without breaking the bank. I photographed each color in various angles to give you the best perspective of what they look like! This color is a light silver that almost resembles aluminum foil! It’s perfect for painting metal objects like vases or picture frames Smaller projects – while the tube does last a very long time, working just a small area at a time will take forever if you have a very large project, like furniture

Bar Keepers Friend and a hard, scrubby sponge will do the job. Keep scrubbing until you see it start to rub off. To Spray Paint Or Use Rub 'N Buff? I have considered dot mandala in a contrast color and I also have unicorn spit as well as some posh chalk metallic paint.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment