276°
Posted 20 hours ago

fanxiang S101 1TB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive, Read Speed up to 550MB/sec, Compatible with Laptop and PC Desktops(Black)

£18.995£37.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ABOUT USServeTheHome is the IT professional's guide to servers, storage, networking, and high-end workstation hardware, plus great open source projects. For OS drives: Make sure that if it's SATA it has a DRAM cache. If it's nVME this matters less since it can share RAM with your motherboard. If you install the drive in the heatsink you get a Fanxiang logo to look at! Fanxiang S660 SSD Specs

Our testing uses the Fanxiang S660 4TB as the boot drive for the system, installed in the M.2_1 slot on the motherboard. This slot supports up to PCIe Gen 5 x4. The drive is filled to 85% capacity with data, and then some is deleted, leaving around 60% used space on the volume. The first half of the module size is the width of the M.2 SSD and the second half is the length. The S500 Pro 2 TB has a module size of 2280 which means it is 22 mm wide and 80 mm long. Can you explain why the crucial would be the better option over the WD? Better reliability or speed? I don't have a lot of experience with this. We can estimate that a hard drive could extract an update at an average write speed of 50 MB/s and read speed of 200 MB/s. At this rate, a hard disk drive would take 1.5 minutes to extract 6 GB of files during the game update.The S660 4TB, by contrast, reached reads of 5,057MB/s – not bad – but writes of just 406MB/s, which is atrocious for an SSD. Serve the Home achieved these results on CrystalDiskMark. What sets Fanxiang apart from the competition is its pricing. Take the Fanxiang S500 Pro 1TB drive as an example: It’s a TLC SSD rated for 640TBW with maximum write speeds of around 3500MB/s, but it’s cheaper than many SSDs that are less durable and sport lower-durability QLC NAND memory, such as the Crucial P3 (with an endurance rating of 220TBW). The 7 Best CPU Coolers With Screens in 2023: Display GIFs, Text, Temps, and More with These AIOs October 4, 2022 Most customer-submitted CrystalDiskMark results are in keeping with this trend, but it’s not uncommon for brands to manufacture the same model of SSD with different controllers due to availability. For this reason, don’t expect read speeds to be higher than those advertised, but it’s reassuring to see these high numbers nonetheless. Warranty CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Core i7-12700F/RTX 3060 Configuration Review (GXiVR8040A12) May 5, 2023

I saw the mp 33 and I've never heard of it before. Thanks for your input. I don't need super high speeds I just need a large replacement for my laptop because 512 is not enough for me. I'll probably go with the sn570 because I've heard of WD before and I trust them In ancient times, the fangxiang was a popular instrument in Chinese court music. It was introduced to Korea, where it is called banghyang (hangul: 방향; hanja: 方響) and is still used in the court music of Korea. A similar instrument used in Japan is called hōkyō (kanji: 方響). [1] The fangxiang first appeared in China in the Liang dynasty, one of the Northern and Southern dynasties (502–557). During the Sui and Tang dynasties (581–840), the instrument became a popular court instrument. There were many famous fangxiang performers at that time, including Xianqi Ma and Bing Wu. Also at that time, many poets created sets of lyrics intended to be accompanied by fangxiang. [ citation needed] From my experience, an SSD like the Fanxiang S500 Pro 2 TB can significantly improve performance compared to a hard drive.

By using an SSD in place of a hard drive for storage, you are increasing the speed at which your computer can read and write data. Games don't write very much data to storage, so the most critical performance metric is the read speed. Shenzhen Fanxiang Information Technology Co., LTD., better known just as Fanxiang, is a Chinese company established in 2015. Based in Guangdong, they specialize in designing and producing memory solutions including USB flash drives, SD and Micro SD cards, SATA and NVMe SSDs, external SSDs, RAM, and several other types of storage. For gaming, this means that your levels could load 35x faster by upgrading to the latest SSD devices and PCI-Express versions. This speed increase assumes that level data is collected into files that correlate with the level or map region. Unoptimized games with no asset organization could see a 1000x performance boost when loading data.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment