276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Cook Chocolate Milk Melts 225gm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice.

Further information on the purpose and use of the cookies used and how to remove them can be found in our privacy policy. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the manufacturer (see contact details on the packaging) or contact us on +65 6406 9812. Our products are designed to provide joy and beauty in the everyday life while still being steeped in London's unique heritage and culture - we make it easy for you to bring some of this charm into your life!

Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed), Milk Fat, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Wheat Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Lactose (from Milk), Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates), Whole Milk Powder, Whey Permeate (from Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (0. DAIRY MILK, THE GLASS AND A HALF DEVICE, CARAMILK, BOOST, CRUNCHIE, CADBURY FAVOURITES, BLACK FOREST, MARVELLOUS CREATIONS AND ASSOCIATED MARKS, THE COLOUR PURPLE AND THERE’S A GLASS AND A HALF IN EVERYONE ARE TRADE MARKS USED UNDER LICENCE. When using the microwavable method, melting smaller quantities of chocolate at a time will help you avoid uneven melting and overcooking.

I keep mine in the fridge (Im a chocolate in the fridge person) and omg these are unreal from the fridge, dunked in a cuppa. I don't have a digital timer on my microwave, so I obligingly counted to eleven elephants before retrieving my cookie and waiting the designated minute before munching.You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. THE EQUIVALENT OF A GLASS AND A HALF OF FULL CREAM MILK IN EVERY 200 g OF CADBURY DAIRY MILK MILK CHOCOLATE.

Indulge in the delightful combination of Cadbury Crunchy Melts Chocolate Centre Chocolate Chip Cookies. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Cadbury believes that sustainably source cocoa does good - for farmers, their communities, and our planet. Melted Cadbury chocolate can be use in chocolate fondue recipes and in making chocolate-covered fruit or cakes. These 'Crunchy Melts' are clearly made with cheap ingredients, and without the nostalgia factor that other mass-marketed biscuits have, they're nothing shy of a disappointment.Bake with delicious Cadbury Milk chocolate melts perfect for melting, or adding to any baking recipe. As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment