276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vogue® Knitting The Ultimate Knitting Book: Revised and Updated (Vogue Knitting)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Directional Knitting, which covers entrelac (both flat and in the round), modular knitting, bias knitting, and center-out knitting (including squares, circles, stars, and other geometric shapes); The accessories chapters just didn't exist before, and this edition is worth the money just for these two chapters alone. They are lovely! Kaffe Fassett creates the most beautiful designs using gloriously bright colours, and Rowan’s Kaffe’s Colours is no exception. This collection of garments to knit looks like it would be great fun and inject some much needed color into the dreary winter season. Milarrochy Heids by Kate Davies

Vogue Knitting The Ultimate Knitting Book by - Waterstones

I will buy these knitting books because I want to knit ALL of the things… Knitwear Design WorkshopbyShirley PadenCircular Knitting, which provides an overview of knitting in the round with helpful photographs for using circular needles, double pointed needles, two circular needles, and the magic loop methods, along with the jogless join, steeking, and Moebius knitting; This book clearly can't cover all cast ons and bind off's as seen in another popular reference either and I wouldn't expect it to unless it ran to a considerably larger book. as well as in depth sections on brioche, entrelac, double knitting and mosaic knitting. As well, there are

Vogue Knitting Books - Etsy UK Vogue Knitting Books - Etsy UK

Pictures and sections within the book are well delineated and easy to read - important if you need to find something in a hurry. This is an extremely helpful book for someone learning how to knit. I've been using it to give me an idea of what sorts of things I don't know but need to know (this book helps with the "I don't know what I don't know"). The illustrations are only sort of helpful; I mostly just use the information in the book to look up YouTube videos on the techniques. This book is much more comprehensive than most knitting books geared to beginners, and even though I am only a beginner knitter, I would imagine that even more experienced knitters would enjoy learning the advanced techniques. Understanding Instructions, which is an in-depth guide to understanding patterns, including schematics and gauge and counting stitches, as well as symbols and abbreviations; Basic Techniques, which explores how knitting “works,” and includes written and illustrated instructions for holding the needles, 25 cast on methods, the knit and purl stitches and all of the basic combinations, as well as joining yarn, increasing, decreasing, and binding off;Correcting Errors, which includes written and illustrated instructions for troubleshooting everything from dropped stitches to mending holes; Vogue Knitting, The Ultimate Knitting Book, by the Editors of Vogue Knitting Magazine, is a huge and wonderful book for your knitting library.

Vogue Knitting Homepage - Vogue Knitting Magazine

brand new design and construction chapters for accessories which the reader is going to be delighted and dazzled by.Color Knitting, which includes stranded knitting, intarsia, vertical and horizontal stripes, slip stitches, mosaic knitting, short row color knitting, and plaid knitting, along with tips for working with bobbins and reading charts; Designing Shawls, which provides a history of various traditional shawl designs and also explains how to construct and shape different types of shawls;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment