276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]

£17.78£35.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh boy! With over seventy hours of bonus material, you'll forgive me if I don't manage to get through it all, for example, nearly every episode has a commentary, no way I'm going to be able to listen to everyone and still get this out on time! I've split the extras into seasons rather than discs. Audio Commentary: 'Guess What's Coming to Dinner' (Disc 2) – Commentary with Ronald D. Moore and writer Michael Angeli. Podcast Commentary: 'A Disquiet Follows My Soul' (Disc 1) – Podcast commentary with Ronald D. Moore.

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]

Caprica Sneak Peek (SD, Disc 2, 2 minutes) – A preview for the upcoming 'Battlestar Galactica' prequel spinoff series 'Caprica.' Deleted Scenes (SD, Disc 2, 10 minutes) – Deleted scenes from episodes 'Faith,' 'Guess What's Coming to Dinner,' 'Sine Qua Non,' 'The Hub,' and 'Revelations.' Cylons: The Twelve (SD, Disc 2, 16 minutes) – Just a teaser for the final ten episodes of the series. Future/Past Technology (SD, 8 minutes) – A glimpse at the different kinds of technology seen in 'Battlestar Galactica' over the years. Audio Commentary: 'Sine Qua Non' (Disc 2) – Commentary with Ronald D. Moore and writer Michael Taylor.I wish I could quote a source, but I read years ago that a plan for a continuation of the original format in a second year was in place. The Cylons were to be left behind as the fleet moved further away from their home system. Colonel Tigh and Athena were going to leave the series somehow. I do have an excerpt of an interview from Story Editor Terrence McDonnell where he says that the Pegasus would appear in the season opener, and that Glen Larson wanted to kill off Sheba.

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Original Series [Blu-ray

Sometime in their history, a civilized planetary system consisting of a dozen tribes of humanity known as the Twelve Colonies of Kobol created a race of sentient robotic beings they called Cylons. The Cylons were built to make the humans' lives easier, but one day the machines had enough of slavery and rebelled against their masters. The uprising escalated into a war and then suddenly -- the Cylons vanished without a trace.

Extras

Stu Phillips: Composing the Score (480i; 5:02): The composer discusses writing the score, the various themes used in the pilot and series, and recording the score at Fox with the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra. As the name implies this is the unrated, un-broadcast extended edition of this episode, if you ask me this is always the one to watch! As a Blu-ray Universal has provided a spectacular set, unparalleled in its presentation; picture and sound are absolutely top notch and there are enough extras to keep any fan happy for weeks and weeks. Extended Episode: 'Unfinished Business' (HD, Disc 3) – The unrated extended version of this episode.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment