276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Women's Proadapt Alphacat Golf Shoe

£39.44£78.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spikeless golf shoes have been one of golf's biggest success stories over the last decade or so. No matter where you are in the world or what time of the year you are there, you'll see golfers teeing it up wearing spikeless shoes. On the shoe's heel, the addition of the fabric strap is a nice feature which can be seen of a number of Puma shoes over the last few years. The company’s newest spikeless model for men and women crosses over that fashion aesthetic threshold to look as good with a pair of jeans as it does on the golf course. My wife even commentated how smart looking the shoe is when I wore it the other day for our daily walk. High abrasion-resistant Crystal Rubber provides excellent grip and durability with an added crystal tint for style

The Proadapt Multi Material Outsole is divided into two distinct sections, with an abrasion-resistant TPU perimeter that provides stability and traction on soft surfaces, whilst the central Crystal Rubber unit is engineered to ensure plenty of grip and a soft underfoot feel on hard surfaces. The Proadapt Alphacat shoe comes with compression-moulded EVA material and this brings lightweight performance which is beneficial for every golfer. Puma Proadapt Alphacat golf shoes - Looks Pushing the boundaries of performance and style, the Puma PROADAPT ALPHACAT Golf Shoes combines a new multi-durometer traction system with premium technologies to give you the Alpha of all spikeless shoes.Both are good options, however, recently I’ve been favoring the low-profile ride of the Alphacat. This is definitely a personal preference thing. If you’re in need of the MOST cushion, you should look elsewhere. But like a guard shoe on the basketball court, the Alphacat is all about feeling connected to the ground. Traction Nothing particularly stood out as being brilliant but neither was there anything which posed any distraction out on the golf course, and I think you'd take that from your golf shoes.

IGNITE Foam - Revolutionary and proprietary midsole foam provides energy return, responsive comfort, stable cushioning, and superior step-in comfort. The laces are attached to the TPU section of the shoe to ensure that the shoe's outer body is brought towards your foot when you tighten them. The Proadapt outsole not only looks cool but also does an important job of providing traction on both soft and hard surfaces due to the two distinct patterns. You have enough to think about when you're playing, so having a reliable pair of golf shoes that just get the job done are exactly what is necessary.

Puma say that the Alphacat is the King Of Comfort, so is that true? Well I don't know if I could say that they are without doubt the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn, but considering that these are what I'd call a mid-way shoe - in between a full spiked shoe and a real lightweight spikeless model like the FJ Flex - I think you'll do well to find a model which beats the combination of comfort and stability that they offer. Puma Alphacat Golf Shoe Verdict The patterned effect on the EXO Shell mesh upper was reminiscent of the Under Armour Spieth shoes in previous years, and the addition of the pattern was a good decision as I think the shoes might have looked and felt a little cheap if they were just all white.

PUMA Golf introduces its new PROADAPT ALPHACAT Golf Shoes, designed to provide players with the “Alpha” of all spikeless shoes, the new design combines exceptional performance and hi-tech materials with PUMA’s trademark fashion-forward aesthetic, making the ALPHACAT the new standard in the premium, spikeless golf shoe category. PROADAPT Multi Material Outsole, which features a high-durometer, abrasion resistant TPU perimeter that provides great stability and traction on soft surfaces EXO Shell upper with engineered mesh provides structure fused underneath a TPU Film that provides support The multi-material PROADAPT outsole combines a high-durometer, abrasion resistant TPU perimeter chassis that provides a stable underfoot feel with multiple shapes of lugs providing excellent ground-gripping traction. Centralised Crystal Rubber engineered in an anatomic shape for an easy heel-to-toe ride provides grip on any surface protecting you from slipping while on the course, the clubhouse, and anywhere in between. Put these two together, then, and you get a shoe which should give you the confidence to swing as hard as you like regardless of the lie or course conditions.My one and only gripe (although very small) is the EXOSHELL upper. The plastic/TPU shell on the shoe just feels…well…like plastic? I’m not a fan of cheap-feeling materials, and while the EXOSHELL does a phenomenal job at keeping water out, it does make the shoe feel a little cheaper overall. P lease note: These size charts have been provided by the manufacturer and should be used as a guide. I always feel that the sign of a really good pair of golf shoes is that you tend to forget you're wearing them after a while, because they comfortably support your foot and give you all the grip you need whilst swinging, and I'd say that's exactly what the Alphacat was like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment