276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Widmann Adult Seahorse Costume

£18£36.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Crafted from 100% soft polyester, this Seahorse Costume ensures both comfort and authenticity. The pullover jumpsuit, thoughtfully designed, showcases the curves of the regal seahorse and is complemented by the attached fin – adding a touch of marine magic. As with any costume, it's the finer details that bring it to life. The Seahorse headpiece captures the delicate features of our oceanic friend, making you truly stand out in any gathering. Under the Sea, Above the Crowd The mask was initially revealed in the season 4 costume teaser on August 26, 2020, [1] and was later officially revealed during " Special Season Four Sneak Peek" on September 13, 2020. When I envision a seahorse, I immediately think of a gorgeous sea creature that moves gracefully through the depths of the ocean waters. Beautiful, right? Yeah, well, The Masked Singerhas totally butchered my dreamy image of this animal, just like it has for so many others. (Do I need to remind you of last season’s Llama and Frog?!) Seas the day with love and magical fun! Have your little loves look incredibly adorable in the Magical Seahorse Costume! Make it a family affair and wear matching and/or coordinating costumes to your next Halloween party, festival or big event! 100% Polye

Her song Baby One More Time by Britney Spears was also sung by Billie LaRaé Owens in The Masked Singer National Tour.

Report an Issue

What an emotional, euphoric ride it's been as the Seahorse. I've loved bearing my soul on the stage and feeling every performance. And no one knows my true soul better than my spiritual advisor." Given the growing concern for our environment, many costume manufacturers now offer Seahorse outfits made from sustainable materials. This ensures you’re not just looking good but also doing good for our planet. In the End The Seahorse theme offers numerous possibilities when it comes to accessories. Think seaweed boas, starfish hairpins, or coral crowns. Furthermore, for couples or groups, the Seahorse can be paired with other marine-themed costumes like mermaids, divers, or jellyfish, creating a complete underwater ensemble. Eco-friendly Choices

It's so fun to just have this alter-ego, honestly," the contestant said. "Something about putting a mask on, you just get to let it shine." Most Seahorse designs are streamlined, allowing for ease of movement. This means you can dance, walk around, and enjoy the festivities without feeling restricted. For kids who love to run around and play, this could be the ideal costume choice. Educational Spin The Seahorse costume is perfect for all, irrespective of gender. What makes it even more fascinating is the fact that in the Seahorse world, it’s the males that give birth. This could be a fun fact to share and might even stir some amusing conversations at parties. Accessories and Pairing For now, we’ve got only this one very short video on which to base our highly educated and strategic guesses. Some particularly noteworthy details:The costume for Seahorse is a vibrantly patterned bodysuit, with a structural keel (the area of the front under the mask). There are fish-like fins/ frills on the legs and the shoulders, and coral on her hips, creating a unique, interesting silhouette. The vibrant colors of her costume are showcased through the entire outfit. There is a prominent color palette of orange, yellow, blue, pink, and purple. Before the Masked Singer, I'd only ever let small glimpses of my inner diva out. Even as a young girl, I knew I wanted to sing, but I was just so darn shy. But when I finally got the courage, it was like a faucet turning on. Now behind the seahorse mask, I feel like that little girl discovering her purpose all over again. And its time for her to muster up that same courage because its the semifinals, and I'm pretty sure I know who the Crocodile is. And if I'm right, I'm very intimidated because that showman can sing and dance in his sleep. If I'm going to beat him at his own game, I've got to add choreography, and I've never even attempted it before this competition. If I want to make it to the finale, I've got to stop saying no to myself and start saying yes I can. Because brave little girls grow up to be fierce women. OK. Now, look up for a clue. Do you see things more clearly now?"

For parents, a Seahorse costume can also be educational. It’s an opportunity to teach kids about marine life, the environment, and the importance of preserving our oceans. While they may be dressing up for fun, they’re also subtly getting a lesson in marine biology! Gender Neutral Tori wanted to perform " Latch" if she had made it through to the finale to, "...kind of have like a party song and just have fun with it and jump around and go crazy on stage." [2] Howdy, partners. Y'all ain't from these parts, are ya? You know, all my life, I felt trapped by my insecurities and shyness; too scared to release the fire burning inside. And you may call me melodramatic, but at times, I felt lost in this world- like I was always swimming upstream. But here, I get the chance to stop playing tug-of-war with myself, and finally expose the dauntless diva within. Underneath this camouflaged armor, I'm harnessing the power of the Seahorse to show shiny new sides of myself. Leaving all of my trials and fears behind on this path to glory to the Masked Singer stage. Sea-haw!" The Seahorse is not your conventional costume choice, which makes it perfect for those who wish to stand out. Unlike the often-repeated outfits, a Seahorse costume is likely to be a rare sighting, ensuring that you or your child become a central attraction. Versatility in Design

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment