276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XTEND Original BCAA Blue Raspberry Ice | Branched Chain Amino Acids Supplement | 7g BCAAs + Muscle Supplements | Electrolytes for Recovery | Amino Energy Post-Workout | 30 Servings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we lose water and minerals through our skin, our electrolyte levels can drop. Small water losses can be made up for by the body, but over time, the person can become weak, tired, and dehydrated. Electrolytes are in Optimum Nutrition Pro BCAA powder, which can help us avoid cramps and improve our performance time. Citrulline Malate Glutamine is an amino acid that is made in the muscles and can be found in many other places in the body. It helps make molecules that different cells in the body need. This is just one of its many jobs. When the body is under a lot of stress, glutamine also helps keep the gut and immune system healthy.

Xtend BCAA 90 servings, Xtend Original 7g BCAA | Sporter UAE Xtend BCAA 90 servings, Xtend Original 7g BCAA | Sporter UAE

I still personally keep the BCAAs to post workout, but either one should work. Why You Should Take XTEND BCAAs. But it’s still pretty pleasant and certainly more enjoyable than Scivation’s Blue Raspberry flavor, which is overwhelmingly sweet. A word of caution: simply dilute your BCAAs in at least a cup and a half of water to avoid the extreme sweetness that a lot of people complain about. HYDRATE — XTEND contains a blend of essential electrolytes to support hydration and help you perform at your best. When Citrulline Malate is taken with amino acids, it helps the body use them better during exercise. It also helps aerobic energy production during exercise, which leads to more oxygenation and longer-lasting muscle strength. It’s important to be considered in a BCAA review. When Is The Best Time To Take XTEND BCAAs?My Favorite Flavor: Watermelon also wins as the best flavor for this BCAA powder. For whatever reason, watermelon flavor disguises the bitterness of BCAAs very well! Blue Raz and dragonfruit are also good. Obviously, you want to choose the best tasting BCAA powder available. However, even these might not taste so great to you. In that case, use these tips to make the BCAA powder taste better. 1. Drink BCAA Cold The Vitamin B6 may help you retain muscle, which is good news for those of us who take BCAAs to prevent catabolism — particularly as it appears we lose B6 when we exercise.

XTEND - BCAAs | Rogue Fitness

I started taking creatine in December of 2022. That’s when I took that first picture. The second picture was in December of 2023. My creatine before and after pics are quite incredible. Of course, I was doing a serious bulk and transforming my physique but creatine certainly helped with that. Today, I’m telling you my story of creatine: My story will be after these handful of pictures, so scroll down if you want to hear it first! If not, let’s go over all of these different creatine results. It’s pretty obvious that if you want to take popular supplements like

Flavor Options: 16 flavors include blood orange, blue raspberry, grape, green apple, lemon lime, mango, orange, pineapple, pink lemonade, raw, strawberry kiwi, strawberry mango, tangerine, watermelon, strawberry kiwi free (contains sugar and electrolytes) This BCAA powder is different than the others. It also contains 160mg of an “energy blend” which consists of caffeine in various forms. For this reason, I would recommend Optimum Nutrition as a pre-workout supplement for women. It is also great for helping you lose more weight, if that’s your goal. Having tried several of the flavors previously myself when working in the industry and I can certainly vouch for how tasty they are; I really enjoyed sipping on this during and after training in some ice-cold water! The only problem you might have with the taste of XTEND BCAAs is that it is really sweet. If you aren’t a fan of super-sweet drinks, then you’ll need to dissolve your dosage in more water. Perfect because you probably need to be drinking more water anyway. 😉

XTEND Original BCAA Powder Knockout Fruit Punch | Branched

It’s pretty hard to find a good tasting BCAA powder that doesn’t have artificial flavors. I don’t mind the artificial ingredients too much in this case though, especially if it is the difference between being able to stomach the BCAAs or not. 1. XTEND BCAAs by Scivation I’m not convinced the glutamine is one of them. It’s already the most abundant amino acid in the body and while it may have some benefits , it doesn’t look like it’s a potent supplement for muscle building. But it’s cheap and it’s probably beneficial for gut health, so there’s no harm in including it. Alright. Maybe you’re new to the gym, or maybe you’ve been going for ages. Either way, it’s critical you learn this list of common gym words so you can communicate with other people while you workout. Let’s get into it. Gym Word Bulking Bulking is the process of adding mass, specifically muscle mass, by consuming more calories than the body burns. During this phase, the extra calories are used to build muscle. Some individuals may choose to engage in a less healthy approach known as “dirty bulking,” which involves consuming any type of food available in large quantities, such as Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the production of fuel during exercise. It can also be of benefit for maintaining focus and concentration during exercise too. Some athletes with restrictive diets may be of risk of insufficient B6 intakes too, especially females who tend to have lower energy intakes overall.Leading their industry category for ten years, and winner of multiple Bodybuilding.com awards, the products are formulated with evidence-based clinical dosages within Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) compliant facilities, which are GMP registered and undergo quality assurance daily inspections. Consult with a licensed, qualified, healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product, especially if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.

XTEND Products – Cellucor All XTEND Products – Cellucor

Valine is a BCAA that helps muscles grow and repair. Weightlifters and long-distance runners need it, whether they get it from food or supplements. Read Also: Best BCAAs Supplement For Men To Aid Growth Muscle & Recovery Claimed Benefits of the Product THE OG — Xtend Original is the category leading BCAA product that has been trusted by consumers for more than 15 years. With it's huge selection of mouth-watering flavors, XTEND Original was designed to help you hydrate, repair, and recover. Flavor Options: 21 flavor options include blue raspberry, blueberry mojito, concord grape, cotton candy, fruit passion, green apple, iced caramel macchiato, ice chai tea latte, ice mocha cappuccino, iced vanilla latte, lemon lime, orange cooler, peach lemonade, pineapple, strawberry lime, and watermelon Because it has Branch Chained Amino Acids, taking XTEND Original BCAA Powder after a workout will help your body recover. Sugar- and carb-free amino acids will get into your system and fuel you up after a workout, making you feel better in almost every way.

Scivation also added a gram of citrulline malate, which may have benefits for the circulatory system, and 32 percent of the RDI of Vitamin B6. (I’ll break down the benefits of these ingredients a little more in the “benefits and effectiveness” section.) L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is implicated in benefitting a number of systems, the most prominent being our digestive and immune systems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment