276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cube Puzzle Eraser - one supplied, CLASSIC

£1.775£3.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get your cogs turning with the Meffert’s Gear Ball. This awesome teaser adds a new twist to the typical Rubiks Cube – literally. As you rotate one part of the puzzle, gears spin, moving colors around on other sections, too. This added mechanic really sets it apart from its rivals. To find the solution, you’ll have to get your head in gear! I began practicing the next day. My first time solving the cube on my own took me more than 20 minutes. Brutal. But I kept at it: For two weeks I spent at least 20 minutes a day scrambling my cube and solving it the way Mao had taught me. First I memorized a handful of algorithms (cuber lingo for defined sequences of moves known to advance a cube closer to its solved state). Then I practiced performing them faster and more precisely. Battle your friends with the incredible Rubiks Race! Shake the scrambler to create a new 6-color square pattern, and then race to see who can replicate it by sliding their squares into place. It’s a fast and furious 2D face-off! Great for evenings in, camping trips, or the holiday season. Earlier this year, while putting together a video about the world’s fastest solvers of the Rubik’s Cube, I decided to devote some time to learning to solve the classic puzzle myself. Tyson Mao, a cofounder of the World Cube Association, came to WIRED’s offices and spent about an hour teaching me his go-to beginner’s method. Afterwards he told me that, with practice, I could probably get my average solve time down to under a minute and a half. Ninety seconds is not fast by speedcubing standards (the world’s fastest cubers average well below 10 seconds per solve), but Mao said it would be a respectable time for a dabbler such as myself. The most complex puzzle on the market today, period! The MF8 Petaminx is tough enough to keep you up at night! With 12 surfaces, 9 layers, and 3.16*10

Where else can we begin but with the best-selling brilliance that is the Original Rubiks Cube? For over a generation now, this 54-square puzzler has had fans twisting and turning … and scratching their heads in confusion! There are 43 quintillion possible answers – but only one is correct. Do you have what it takes to work it out?

Recommendations

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment