276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Practice Makes Perfect: A Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The characters are fun and flirty and realistic in a way you usually don't see in these scenarios. It isn't enemies to lovers. It's rivals to lovers. That's my favorite trope. They don't hate each other. They just want the other to lose miserably and publicly. What's not to love? Seriously, the conversation and banter between these two is just perfect, fresh and honest. I didn’t want the book to end because I loved the authenticity of these two characters and how seamlessly they fit together from the start. It was just inevitable.

Sarah Adam just blew me completely away. I was expecting this to be good but not THIS good. Amazing and incredible. Their love had so many tropes like strangers to friends to lovers, dating practice and slow-ish burn. Sarah completely understood the assignment. She asked him the question she had been asking herself for the past few days. "Why are you being so nice to me now?"also while this book still remained closed door can we just talk about how insanely hot and tension filled this was????? The cause of their eight-year animosity was a bit absurd, if not funny. They wasted eight years because of a petty thing. I almost feel bad for Payton and J.D..

More praise for Sarah Adams' rom-coms, including The Cheat Sheet - the heartwarming friends-to-lovers romance that became a sensation on TikTok - and When in Rome. omission, regardless of cause, in the work or for any damages resulting therefrom. McGraw-Hill has no responsibility for the content of any information Overall; the book had lots of witty and sarcastic remarks and the bantering between the main characters. It was hel of fun to watch those two idiots trying to sabotage each other. That shoe accident -I still cant laughing about that. The pranks were so over the top lol.And OMG, the courtroom scene were Payton defended a sexual harassment case in front of a six-foot blown up (pun intended) penis picture while J.D. agonized over whether or not her high heel on the shoe he altered, when he was in a mad fit of revenge, would hold up under the strain had me falling off the couch, snorting with laughter. It still had the cute, witty writing that I have come to associate with Julie James, but I had a real problem with the hero. Frankly, I didn't feel that his shitty actions were ever paid for, and he as a character was just not redeemed, to me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment