276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sam Hollywood Jupiter mit 1 Figur

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As of Series 15, Arnold is the only firefighter who's other family member/s are yet to appear on screen. Fireman Sam first appeared on S4C on 1 November 1987, [4] and a few weeks later on BBC1 on 17 November. The original series finished in 1994, and a new series that expanded the character cast commenced in 2003. The series was also shown as Sam Smalaidh in Scottish Gaelic in Scotland. The series was sold to over 40 countries and has been used across the United Kingdom to promote fire safety. Trevor Evans: Ahhh... oh... This is the life. I can't beat relaxing in Pontypandy-- [ Dusty smashes on Trevor's belly and escapes] POOOOO--AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH--AAAARRK!!!!!!! James Jones: Trevor, are you all right? Trevor Evans: [ rubbing his belly] I'm fine. Was it a football? James Jones: No, actually, a flying dog. Trevor Evans: Oh... well jumped by a flying dog landed on my tum before I had my corned beef and piccalilli sandwich. Eh... hang on? A flying dog? His relationship with Sam is shown to have evolved into a good friendship, however Elvis does still count on him for a lot of safety advice and firefighting tips. During The Great Fire of Pontypandy, Elvis risks his own life by leaping across to save Sam from getting hit by a burning branch showing he would do anything for the people he cares about. For this self act and guiding the people of Pontypandy out of the forest, Elvis accomplishes his dream of earning The Medal of Outstanding Bravery (which is the highest honour available to any firefighter in all of Wales). However more importantly to him he earns the respect of his mentor/best friend who calls him "a true hero". Apart from Sam, everyone else based at Pontypandy Fire Station have also driven Jupiter to emergencies on many occasions. Station Officer Steele has also driven it in some of the storybooks from the 1990s.

It was hinted in the Series 10 episode Space Train that Arnold may be afraid of heights. Next to Elvis Cridlington (in series 7) and Trevor Evans, originally an Auxiliary Fireman in Series 1 - 4, this makes him the third member of the Pontypandy Fire Brigade to have a phobia of heights. The front cab is loosely based off the entire element of the Rosenbauer Panther Airport Fire Engine.By Series 6, Elvis is now a perfectly competent firefighter as shown in the opening episode of Series 7 Blow Me Down where he completes a rescue on his own for the first time by rescuing Station Officer Steele from the Flood's roof. Venus, as its front cab is based on a 2001 Mini Cooper R50, sporting the same 6x6 arrangement it had since the original. In series 6 Jupiter's front end was facelifted and is taken from the bumper of the Volvo FL6 (after-Volvo LV71, Volvo LV81, Volvo Roundnose, Volvo Brage, Volvo F85, and Volvo F6) and lower element of the Dennis Sabre which got modified with new headlamps, a yellow strip and two strobe lights on either side.

Between series 1-3 Jupiters siren was a Whelen Alpha style siren, although no emergency services used this siren until the mid-90s. Don Sledgehammer: So - I had a big rewrite down on the movie. Your character; Firefighter Tom, is now the hero. We've had all the Firefighter Sam parts taken out and they changed the title. Flex Dexter: "Firefighter Tom: Blaze and Glory". Don Sledgehammer: Yes. Learn your new lines and we'll see you on set tomorrow, superstar! Flex Dexter: I'd like to accept the award on behalf on firefighters everywhere. And I like to... give Fireman Sam a special thank you, for getting fired! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! In some episodes, such as Danger Falling Sheep and The New Hero Next Door, the water cannon on Jupiter’s platform is missing. Elvis drove Jupiter for the first time in the Series 1 episode Camping and drove it in three further episodes during the original series.A Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) which has an inbuilt Mapscreen system and various information regarding incidents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment