276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House of Beating Wings (1) (The Kingdom of Crows)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was bad. The writing is bad, the pace is bad, the characters are bad, the story had so much potential but was ruined by all the mentioned things. This needs an editor that will probably cut 80% of the book.

House of Beating Wings by Olivia Wildenstein (ePUB) House of Beating Wings by Olivia Wildenstein (ePUB)

I mean when he got her a coconut to eat she couldn’t break it herself so he started tearing off pieces and giving it to her so she wouldn’t starve. 😭 He also didn’t let her die once. Come on I’m swooning!The plot FINALLY started to get interesting around 60% and I started liking the story again, but the MC still made me wanna scream at her to open her eyes :))) Until an oracle predicted my regal future, I'd never imagined myself rising above the curve of my round ears. After all, I was the magicless halfling loved by beasts but loathed by every pure-blooded faerie at court. Well . . . by all but one.

House of Beating Wings (The Kingdom of Crows Book 1) House of Beating Wings (The Kingdom of Crows Book 1)

Ready to fall in love? Sign up to her Newsletter to claim your FREEBIE: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/hmniv0406rReyna’s friends were supposed to be safe in the Shadow Court, but she has enemies everywhere. And unless Mazrith forgives her, he will join that number. This book has a prophesy, magic, Fae, Crows, Serpents, someone who sees the future, banter, action, ghosty/phantom hands, and questions left to be answered. The cliffhanger leaves you excited and ready for book 2!

House of Beating Wings (The Kingdom of Crows Book 1)

The Author Resource Round Table on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/116489?group_id=26989 Literally every single paragraph start with first person and a verb. There’s a whole bunch of telling but absolutely no showing. Yawn. Thus, she is now compelled to search for the other relics which are scattered throughout the Kingdom and has a crow with telepathic abilities as a companion. I honestly don’t know if I would read the second book… I could possibly be tempted if it has dual POV.

Popular Posts

I've never trusted collaborations, because most people in this world are not closers. They don't finish what they start; they don't live what they dream; they sabotage their own progress because they're afraid they won't find what they seek.” Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment