276°
      Posted 20 hours ago

CoComelon Official First Act Musical Keyboard, 23 Keys; Music and ABC Songs Pre-Recorded, Educational Music Toys, Carry N’ Go Handle

£9.9£99Clearance
      Shared by
      ZTS2023
      Joined in 2023

About this deal

org/Review" data-reviewid="210179164">One of the best things about this keyboard, which is unlike any other piano toy I've ever bought (and with a child who loves music and making noise, we've gone thru a lot here) is that you can play two or more keys at once and therefore play actual chords. My son actually likes this little thing so much he gets it out everyday at the start of play time and keeps it with him even when he is playing with other toys.span>

Date published: 2022-01-30
      DisappointingAlthough my daughter likes to sing along to the songs, this product disappoints as it is completely off key. span itemprop="name">Coco melon musical keyboardI gave it to our little neighbour girl for her second birthday and she loves it. And for your passenger’s musical entertainment, pressing the vehicle’s front will make the big yellow bus play CoComelon’s version of “Wheels on the Bus.

CoComelon’s plus booklet features classic nursery rhymes beloved by fans of the show, including “Old MacDonald”, “Yes Yes Bedtime”, “Yes Yes Vegetables”, the “Thank You” song, and the “Bath Song. What’s more, not only will the xylophone teach your child music, it’s great for fine-tuning their fine motor skills, color identification, and more. Whether you’re treating them for doing well at school or their birthday is coming round, you’ll find all their favourites in our fabulous range of children’s toys. The melon-shaped carrying case to keep all their belongings doubles as a sound machine, and plays nine sounds and phrases, like a heartbeat, to really set the scene for your child.

org/Review" data-reviewid="201711439">Date published: 2023-01-10

Date published: 2022-02-19

It measures 11 inches and features pictures of all their favourite CoComelon characters - JJ, YoYo, TomTom and more! The only downside is that it's rather loud and has no volume adjustment option (which is why I took off 1 star). With this set, farmer JJ invites your preschooler (and any other 3-inch Cocomelon family and friends in the collection) on a musical tractor ride.Whether you're looking for toys for a toddler, something for a teen or something suitable for family games night, you'll certainly find something fun with our latest range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
      Community Updates
      *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
      New Comment