276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tracer ProScribe Tool with Deep Hole Pencil, Lead Holster and Carry Case (DIY, Woodworking, and Carpentry Multi-Function Scribe Tool)

£14.725£29.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited. It is a better build, I think, but maybe they've made it slightly overcomplicated for what I need it for. DIFFERENT MODES – The TRACER ProScribe Tool has two different parallel marking modes, one for 1-20mm marking and one for 20-100mm marking. Now, TRACER have developed innovative measuring and marking accessories to ensure they continue providing the best marking solutions for tradespeople.

As you can see, the blades done quite a nice cut, I can't really say an awful lot about my cutting skills I just noticed here but we'll try it. Professional construction marker brand ‘TRACER’ presents the latest revolutionary products to their range.The pencil that comes with it, the Tracer Deep Hole Marking Pencil, you just take it out of the sleeve. You can actually use it one-handed a Trend, you just roll it out and it will give you the dimension you need. The TRACER ProScribe is a multi-functional scribing tool with over 15 marking applications, including Parallel Marking, Profile Scribing, Compass and more. We'll run through a few features of this tool and you can run it around either way, but it becomes a compass or quite easily marking up any edge. So overall I would give this product 6/10 for me personally but if your a flooring guy you’ll love it.

Got your built in sharper, you can keep sharpening, as much as you like, and always keep your point sharp. So I'm just going to run the pencil, I'll scroll it along and follow it along this tip of the architrave. As long as your pencil's in at the right point, it does what this one does on the scribe side of things.Very, very handy for marking out in bathrooms, for positioning of sinks, basins, marking into deep holes say for putting boilers up.

Also, if you ended up with something a little more awkward, something that you need to get round, and you're unsure how, you can adjust the gap. Despite how much you put on them, they would come loose whilst you were doing your scribe and it meant that the scribe was unreliable and it took a bit of effort to stop that happening. You also get a pack of refill leads and yellow coloured pencils, which are useful for different types of materials.You can chop that out with an angle grinder or a tile saw and that will fit in there nicely, right back against it. I'm a plumber, so I'm not really going to be doing too much woodwork, but it did come in handy when we was doing a bath, because we had to cut around for the feet for the wood and things like that. But if you just want something quick, because you've got a bit of wood and you're trying to get it scribed in, it's sometimes a little bit better just to get the Trend model because you can literally use it one-handed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment