276°
Posted 20 hours ago

African Exfoliating Bath Sponge, Body Exfoliator, African Net Sponge, Exfoliating Sponge, Back Scrubber, Natural Sponge

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Massage & Exfoliate: Using gentle circular motions, cleanse your body with the sponge. Its unique texture will exfoliate your skin naturally as you wash. Lather Up: Pour a small amount of your favorite body wash or soap onto the sponge. Rub it between your hands to create a rich lather. Trust me; a little goes a long way with this sponge. Be Gentle: The sponge does the exfoliating work for you, so no need to apply too much pressure. Gentle motions are the key! (Watch Video) Improved Blood Circulation: Soft knots within the mesh stimulate blood circulation, revitalizing your complexion and promoting a natural radiance from within.

Now, here’s where things get even more interesting. Some users have found solace for their skin concerns in this humble sponge:

Join the Global Trend

Avoid Harsh Chemicals: When cleaning, avoid bleach or other harsh chemicals. They can break down the sponge’s natural fibers. This exfoliating net really doesn’t feel rough or abrasive at all, to the point that I very gently used it on parts of my face that needed some dry skin removal and resurfacing. I can’t say my body acne situation changed noticeably, and it’s hard to know for sure whether the KP on my arms looks better, but it definitely feels more soft and smooth than ever before. Considering that it’s winter, my skin all over feels more supple than usual from the combination of this net sponge and my Curel wet skin moisturizer. I can’t stop running my hands over my shoulders. Exfoliation: Both tools are champions at exfoliating, ridding the skin of dead cells and rejuvenating it. Glow: Some users swear by the radiant glow it imparts. We’re talking about that post-vacation, sun-kissed glow. Experience a new level of cleanliness with the net-like structure of our sponge. This innovative design ensures a thorough cleansing process, effectively purging impurities, excess oils, and residual grime from your skin’s surface. Bid farewell to clogged pores and say hello to a refreshed, rejuvenated complexion. Revitalizing Blood Circulation

Craftsmanship: Genuine sponges have a specific mesh-like weave. Look for consistent, tight weaving.Exfoliation: Goodbye, dead skin cells! The sponge offers a natural exfoliating experience without being abrasive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment