276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers E5003 Optimus Prime G1 Reissue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Movie Optimus Prime in Discovery Channel Commercial". Seibertron. 2009-11-23 . Retrieved 2011-09-26. Once complete building this 1,508-piece model, fans can admire their build with pride by adding the display plaque to pay tribute to the iconic Transformers character. Look for other R.E.D. figures to enhance your collection (each sold separately, subject to availability). Transformers Hall of Fame Robots". Hasbro.com. Archived from the original on 2010-07-05 . Retrieved 2011-04-04. Laser Rod Optimus Prime - was also released during this time. Also termed 'Octane Prime' due to the trailer lettering, this toy remains a popular favorite amongst collectors. Had battery-powered LEDs that could light up his clear sword.

Optimus Prime (G1) | Transformers History Wiki | Fandom

Furman, Simon (2004). Transformers: The Ultimate Guide. London: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley). pp.110, 118. ISBN 978-1-4053-0461-0. OCLC 223988192.Exclusive (Spoilers): What classic characters are set to appear in Transformers 4?". Archived from the original on 9 November 2013 . Retrieved 4 October 2014. Commander - - The first issue during G2 was a repaint of the original G1 Optimus Prime. Came with a voice module that would play 'I am Optimus Prime' in a very devoneer tone. Came with all the same accessories as a G1 plus 2 additional launchers, 4 red missiles, and the voice module. After Megatron was killed by Optimal Optimus, Primal and his crew said it would be troublesome to fix Optimus Prime's body.

Robosen - Official Website

Anyway, I loved Transformers as a kid. I love that they created this with the ability to transform. I'm not sure if I can swing getting it, but it is added to the list and will see how the LEGO chips fall this year. Surely pretty much all the Autobots are fine, being cars / robots. And pretty much all the Deceptions are troublesome being military planes etc. I am however disappointed with the price and the size. I'd want to put him next to Voltron, but he's so small compared to Voltron." Although the restoration of the original timeline was accomplished, the intervention of a mysterious entity known as " the Protector" preserved the "Binal-Time" timeline as an alternate universe. Optimus was injured in the final battle with Unicron and gave the Matrix to Ultra Magnus, who used it to destroy the planet-eater, but ultimately, Optimus survived and continued to lead the Autobots.Aside from occasionally having Alpha Trion as a father figure, Optimus Prime may have a mother! In an advertisement for Pepsi Convoy that shows him in a refrigerator (along with Destron Pizza), a note attached to a nearby piece of Tupperware reads: To be fair, based on what Transformers cost nowadays, the cost seems about right. For as much as everyone complains about the cost of Lego (and rightfully so at times), the cost of Transformers toys astounds me compared to what it was 15 or so years ago. Once in a blue moon I’ll spot a smaller Masterpiece bot at Target. Losing TRU hurt in that respect. That’s where I bought Soundwave, Soundblaster, and two copies of Skywarp. Enhance your collection with more collectible R.E.D. figures (each sold separately, subject to availability). The shoulders swing behind the cab and the arms fold up underneath, before the hands are moved downwards and nestle between the front wheels. They were removed from the action figure altogether during 1984, so I am pleased that proved unnecessary here. Lastly, the grille and headlight section is secured using two vacant studs, finishing a fun transformation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment