276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BODY & EARTH Christmas Bath Bombs Gift Set - Handmade Bubble and Floating Fizzies Spa Kit, Xmas Gifts for Women, Mom, Her

£1.085£2.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To allow your bath bombs to dry, leave them uncovered in a cool, dry place (away from taps and humidity). They will take longer to set in humid weather.

This Christmas gift includes a luxurious and uplifting selection of shower and body care products. Wrapped up in handmade paper and printed with gold foil for the ultimate luxury! Controller Bath Bomb, Gamer Gift Set, VBC.Life, Bath Bombs, Bath Fizz, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Bath Fizzer, Bath Bomb Gift Set, Father's Day

Bath Bomb Christmas Gifts for Kids

You’ve already got the perfect bath bomb gift ideas above to be a hero, so how about becoming a super-hero with this amazing bath pillow. Finishes the job perfectly.

Silicone Molds Tray Plug Decoration, Plate Decor Casting Molds, Star Corwn Angel House Heart Christmas Tree Star, Set of 4 This Christmas gift is great for bath bomb lovers who want to enjoy lots of colourful bath art! Looking for Secret Santa ideas? This one is a winner! If there was ever a production brainstorming session I would have loved to have been at, it would be the one that came up with this idea. And uite how root beer was associated with grandpa’s balls I’ll never know. It will never be the same soft drink for me again.

The B-3 Bath Bomb Machine

Everyone involved in the design of the collection has created their own stamp artwork which is on this design. This also features design taken from the main collection. This recipe will make 3 2.2-inch bath bombs or about 6 1-inch, depending on the mold used. Grab a whisk if you have one and if not, a fork.

Custom Ice Cube Stamp For Business , Custom Ice Cube Mold , Ice Cube Stamp, Ice Stamp Custom , Personalize Ice Brand Stamp ,Ice Cube Stamp Give somebody some peace and love with this soothing Christmas gift selection. The products are softening, moisturising, and caring making for a beautifully traditional floral gift.

A Special bath Bomb Gift for Yourself!

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Are you wondering what to buy the man in the house, or even a gift for the sports fan – This range of sporting bath bombs is a perfect gift and covers a range of the most popular sports. Grinch Bath Salts– Oh my word, these went viral and they are the EASIEST thing to make: a little coloring, a bit of salt, and some sugar sprinkles. RELATED READING: Peppermint Sugar Scrub Cubes Make a Great Holiday Gift More Bath Bombs You Might Like We all know the holiday season is a time for giving, but what if your giftee has already gotten everything they want? Try one of these inventive novelty bath bombs. These are some of my favorite new products that are sure to make any present stand out from the rest. 9. Rainbow Bath Bombs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment