276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Patanjali 2 X Aloe Vera Gel - 150ml

£2.25£4.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To sum it up, this is one product you must keep in your house. So that you can easily treat a wide variety of skin and hair problems, kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time.

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a natural aid for improving the health of the skin. It can help in the treatment of acne, ulcers, wounds, and burns. It can also prevent the disease caused due to the dryness of the skin. The benefits of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel are discussed in details beneath: Acne Mix 2 tbsp aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp yogurt, and ½ tbsp of honey to it. Apply this mix to your entire hair and leave it for around 20mins later wash it off with a gentle SLS free hair cleanser. You can try Dhathri Shampoo for washing it. So, there are so many ways, I use this Baba Ramdev Patanjali aloe vera gel except for the dry skin remedy which I have not used. But my cousin uses because, she has dry skin. yaay!! But no yaay I have oily skin and pimples. :( You can also use aloe gel as a face wash by simply rubbing it all over the face and the rinsing the face with water. Do you have dark circles that you wish to lighten with the help of the aloe vera gel? Then this patanjali aloe gel can certainly come to your rescue. I had some darkness under my eyes that I faded with the help of pure aloe gel.Patanjali’s Aloe Vera Gel is more than just a product; it’s a versatile companion in your journey towards natural, chemical-free, and healthy self-care. By understanding how to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel effectively, you can extract the most from this multipurpose product. Pure Vitamin E. Great antioxidant that gives significant photoprotection against UVB rays. Works in synergy with Vitamin C. Aloe vera is a potent remedy for sunburns due to its cooling and healing properties. It helps in soothing the skin, reducing inflammation, and accelerating the healing process. It makes sense to “test” out a small quantity of this gel on the skin. This will help to know if it has any harmful results.

Are you using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel or plan to? What has been your experience. Do write in and tell us. We can also use this aloe vera gel like face primer to smoothen the skin and to make the makeup last longer. There various other uses like an after shave body lotion to soothe the skin and as a face primer as the gel helps the makeup to adhere to the skin better. Did you know coconut oil is a great makeup remover? And it’s natural. Same thing applies to aloe vera (in our case, Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel)Downtown Core,Singapore River,Changi,Mandai,Southern Islands,Orchard, Western Water Catchment,SungeiKadut, Aloe vera is renowned for its hydrating properties. And the best part is it suits all skin types. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin, this gel can be a perfect addition to your skincare regimen. You got to try it! Seriously. Not once, but every time – during day or at night. It has 18 month-shelf-life. Call it a beauty obsession or skin love, this product is ‘purityyy’ for your skin. Which you desperately need in the maddening dust, and pollution we face. Put your hands together to Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel. Reasons To Use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel The skin moisturizing effects of Aloe Vera have been proven during research. It was found that the polysaccharide-rich composition of this herb could improve the hydration of the skin significantly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment