276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Induratec Floe 868 Static Caravan

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Floë Induratec 868 Integrated Water Drain-Down System is a big step up from the basic Floe Static caravan kit. But It is easy to fit and is supplied with all the components you will need and makes the job of draining down semi automated, due to the inbuilt compressor. There is also an excellent DVD explaining not only the fitting and use of the kit, but also giving useful tips to completely winterise and protect your holiday home. In addition, Floë will clean the inside of the pipes of Biofilm algae buildup to 99.95%. Plus, it will cleanse the inside of the boiler, extending the life expectancy of the heat exchanger indefinitely, while saving you 15% on fuel.

To use it just unplug the boiler , plug this in and turn on , open each tap one at a time till the water stops coming out, not forgetting the shower and do toilets last takes less than ten minutes. I have a condensation trap on my boiler that I empty as well , comes off very easy , put some antifreeze in u bends, job done, any time I want. A very happy customer". - Alex Jason Paul, of Apt innovations, invented the Floë system and said it enabled owners to take responsibility for their own property and the drain down process. Floë 868 has its own patented automated compression system, specifically made for draindowns. Everything is now done from inside your vehicle in only 4 minutes. No more climbing in and out of the property in the cold, wind and rain, so you can drain down whenever and as often as you like. Easy Installation and No Leaking. No adapters needed for pipe connections. Just expand the pipe and screw it in the connector. To drain down with Floe 636, the only thing the owner needs to do is, drain the water heater, switch Floë on and then start opening and draining taps (faucets), showers and toilets. Everything is now operated from the inside the property, comfortably in the warmth. With its own PCB brain and clever compressor, Floe will automatically stop at the correct pressure and restart automatically after each outlet is drained. Better yet, Floë has been carefully designed to be able to be removed again without trace, so should you change your property, you are free to take Floë with you.It’s a condition of our static caravan and holiday lodge insurance policy that you have to drain down your property between November 1st and March 15th when your park is closed to prevent costly frost damage, including burst pipes. Floë Induratec 868 automated drain down system Brilliant it only takes me 10 minutes to totally drain down the caravan. For me this product will pay for itself after three draindowns. Would recommend 100%.

Then plug in the Floë Induratec 868 Integrated Water Drain-Down System and switch it on. The Built in Compressor will automatically pressurise the water system to a preset pressure, and switch itself off. You then simply open up one of the cold or hot taps. The air pressure in the pipes will push the water through the tap. Once the water has stopped coming out of the tap, simply close the tap. The Compressor will automaticity re-pressurise the water pipes, you then repeat this process for all the water outlets, hot and cold in your holiday home. Don't forget the Shower, toilet and outside tap.. Many folks, myself included, just open the taps and the drain valve and walk away. And have never experienced any frost damage throughout many very harsh winters. Winter is around the corner and if you’re holiday park is closing, then you’re going to need to drain down your static caravan or lodge water system.The system takes around 20 minutes to fit to your static and in five easy steps your holiday caravan will be fully drained down: Floe kits remove all the water and 99% of any bacteria and biological impurities from your caravan's water system. Used regularly during the summer months, it is the ideal solution to keep your system clean and water tasting fresh. Floë has been tested and scientifically proven by the University of Ulster, to remove more than 99.9% of any stale water, bacteria or biofilm, leaving your system fresh and empty for next season.It has also been proven in winter frosts, to protect the intricate components of your water system such as your pipes, boiler, shower and taps. We use the lodge 12 months of the year and now draining down multiple times over the winter period is not a problem. Drain down your vehicle to prevent frost damage and remove stale water. Compressed air is the surest way of removing stale water, it is something we must all do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment