276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Next in Line: The must-read crime-thriller from the Sunday Times bestselling author. (William Warwick Novels)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Danny is blamed for his homicide in a well-orchestrated plot by Spencer and his friends: a famous actor, an aristocrat, and a younger property agent. If she hadn’t been your daughter, you wouldn’t have blushed,’ came back the reply as they stepped into the lift. While the Royal Protection Command is tasked with keeping the royals safe, there appear to be some issues, which could prove disastrous. This is the second book I've read - and thoroughly enjoyed - in this series (this is the fifth), and the same thing happened both times: I found them difficult to "get into" for the first several chapters.

As I said at the start this is my second read in the series and both have been hugely enjoyable, so much so that I am off to hunt out the missing books in the series.But when the lightbulb of understanding finally turns on, from that point in both books I didn't want to put them down. Royal fever sweeps the nation as Britain falls in love with the 'people's princess', Princess Diana.

I’m still standing, Chief Inspector,’ teased the Princess as they moved into the next room, where she was greeted with a display of jute ropes of different lengths and thicknesses. This next exhibit, ma’am, is particularly fascinating,’ said William, pointing to a small, plain metal box. The Princess waved to the crowd from her car, and they all responded except for Ross, who was still smiling at her ladyin-waiting. I always enjoyed all the Jeffrey Archer books I read and then somehow I missed a number of years of his exceptional novels.These all seem to somehow be brought together into one overlapping story that is complex, yet easy to follow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment