276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boots No7 Future Renew Damage Reversal Day Cream SPF40 50ml, 50 ml (Pack of 1)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do feel the day cream is a touch too heavy and dare I say “greasy” maybe this is due to the SFP 40. There’s no whiteness and although it’s quite a thick cream, it melts into the face without heaviness and claims 72-hour moisturisation. If you’re going to try one product, make it the Serum, which is the end product that was tested in the clinical trials (based on twice-a-day usage). I love the serum and nightcream but the day cream is so thick and greasy it makes me a look like I’ve put olive oil on my face. I like the serum and night cream and will continue with the 3 products and hope for the results to astonish me.

Recently I received a free sample of the No7 Future Renew Damage Reversal Night Cream in exchange for my honest thoughts. I found the consistency of the cream good and it felt nice on my skin but then after two days I started breaking out in spots and my skin felt quite ‘greasy’ I persevered as I thought it was just my skin getting used to a new product but it just got worse. I especially like the day cream which feels very nourishing, and betrays no visible trace of its hefty SPF40 protection.There’s a 25ml size which is cheaper if you want to go in cautiously and a 50ml which works out much better value if you're a convert. I’d argue that no skin is ‘damaged’ as such – not in a cosmetic way, or a convenient marketing way – it’s just living its life with, as you’d expect, varying results.

If you love the products, great, if you feel they’re bringing your skin to life in ways that other products can’t, that’s also great, and if they’re allowing you to feel positive about your age, your complexion and your self-perception, even better. This advanced peptide blend supports the skin's repair processes, helping to reverse the visible signs of age-related damage.

My lovely, bald, formerly anti-SPF husband is currently having a (thankfully non malignant) patch of sun damage on his head treated. The Day Cream has all-important SPF40 - sun is the number one cause of skin damage, says Dr Wedgeworth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment