276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oxford Black n' Red, A4 Notebook, Casebound, Hardback, 192 Pages, Single Notepad

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The inks I used on the paper: Waterman, Diamine, Sailor Jentle, Pilot Iroshizuku, Noodler's (3 colours, but only the Apache Sunset had trouble), so I was very impressed with the paper. I think the only real downside for me is that the printed lines are just a little too wide - not college ruled - and that tends to make my writing sprawl. I don't love that.

paper slightly smoother than normal notepaper - handles ballpoints and the obstreperous but "status symbol" fountain pen with easeIt isn’t something that falls into your lap. You earn it. It takes hard work, determination and the right tools. Sure, it can be tough. But for over 50 years, our notebooks have been there, offering so much more than a home for notes. View the Range Everyone needs notepads and notebooks. Whether you need a fresh notepad for scribbling down notes at your work desk, an exercise book for classroom and home learning, or a notepad for your shopping lists, everyone needs somewhere to put pen to paper.

Engrave your ideas, learning’s, doodles and notes in these smart A5 pads and make sure you’re fully equipped in your choice of writing equipment from our Stationeryrange, available on next day delivery from Staples. A nice feature of the paper is the 24 lb weight, which contributes to the nice feel and accommodating behavior toward all sorts of pen inks.When choosing a note book it is important to take note of the paper quality and whether this will allow ink to bleed or if it is bleed resistant, whether you require wirebound or stitched binding and also whether you would like a hard cover or a soft cover. There are also a variety of different widths of ruled lines to choose from, if you want narrow ruled or standard. Never run out of paper again with our practical refill pads , available in a range of stylish designs from leading brands. Or blow your peers away with our chic range of fashion notebooks, in stylish designs to ramp up your stationery game. For the added personalised touch, our personalised notebooks are great for students & office goers alike! solid hard cover - durable, splash proof and as it wears your notebook looks respectably venerable not cheap and tatty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment