276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Students of the Black World Order (Blacked Future)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately for him, the orgasm only seemed to grow stronger as he went on! He was actually shooting his cum all the way past the stage and in to the front row. His weak, runny cum accidentally covered five disgusted whitebois before they all hastened to stand up and moved away from the splash zone. Nurse Bleach ran her fingers soothingly through his downy soft brown hair. “It’s okay, sweetie. This is a very good thing! Come.” Good morning, sweetie. I saw Momma look up from her coffee. It wasn’t the sound of my high-heeled slippers tapping across the kitchen floor that alerted her – noises like that were so commonplace, we took them for granted – but the sound of my prolonged yawn. Didn’t sleep well? TwoSided ~ "Top and Briefs Nemo" -Available @ TwoSided Mainstore sale 50L and Manly Weekend starts November 12rd to 14th

Lisa got a ♠️ Tattoo Pt. 1. Lisa went to a tattoo parlour

Well…you’re gonna. So, get used to it,” Nurse Bleach smiled at them warmly, reaching down to pat a boy in the first row on his head. They called in their teacher to inform her that there had been a mistake with their uniforms, but the teacher assured them that this was, in fact, their new uniform. Headmistress Snow continued. “For future reference – boys and girls may only interact during recess, and only through this fence. You will attend separate classes, sleep in separate dormitories and generally live separate lives.” Two-hundred million dollars a year…for five years. That’s a billion overall,” Terry whispered. “What kind of people could afford that shit?” That’s a great question,” Bleach smiled. “There is actually a wide variety of ways for whitebois to lead fulfilling sex lives!”Hello, everyone! It’s so very nice to meet you all! My name is Nurse Bleach and I am the school’s doctor. Welcome to ‘Building & Bridging Cultures High School’ or ‘BBC High’ for short!” Nurse Bleach clapped excitedly. “Oh, you’re all going to love it so much here! I can’t wait to get to know you all! Please, be seated.” The girl who Austin had briefly met, named Nancy, asked the headmistress, “Will that really be the only time we get to hang out with the boys?” She then enlarged the hologram of the whiteboi and typed in a command which made him squat down on stage with his legs spread wide, while flashing double peace signs with his fingers. Before he could manage to do so, Austin’s mother batted his hands away playfully. “Oh, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before, baby!” Tilda knelt down to eye-level with Austin’s penis and began making cooing noises.

Blacked | Discord Me Blacked | Discord Me

The embarrassment, the orgasm, and the sheer amount of ejaculate his body forced out finally caught up with him as the twelve-year old boy drifted into unconsciousness on stage, naked and laying in a pool of his own cummies for the whole world to see.Before the two groups could continue their many conversations a sharp whistle sounded and they all immediately turned to face it. The group of white boys all ran to press their faces against the fence, watching the bus door with bated breath. His gratitude was short-lived. “Now, keep your chest and face pressed against the floor, but spread your legs and raise your ass up as high as you can.”

Feminize Me! DEMO by Sortimid - Itch.io Feminize Me! DEMO by Sortimid - Itch.io

And for as long as he could remember, Austin wondered and dreamt about what it would be like when he was allowed to integrate with the rest of the world, and what it would be like to meet a white female his own age.

You aren’t ready yet, dears. High school is all about slowly introducing you to the way the world works. If you can see the advertisements on the street, the people, the buildings, it’ll all ruin the surprise and overwhelm you!” She chided. “You’ll gradually learn all about the world in school, and only then will you he prepared to experience it for yourself.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment