276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser HD 450SE Wireless Headphones with Voice Assistant Integration, Bluetooth 5.0 and Active Noise Cancelling [Amazon Exclusive], Black

£89.5£179.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Obviously, you will achieve better audio quality if using a wired set of Sennheiser headphones but that applies to all brands. Battery life is impressive, at 30 hours. I found I could easily manage a couple of days between charges. Sound Quality In recent years I've watched Sennheiser win universal acclaim for their in-ear wireless headphones such as Momentum which are regarded as one of the best true wireless earbuds on the market.

The left ear cup keeps an NFC chip for rapid pairing with compatible devices, as observed by the icon etched even so faintly into the plastic material exterior.The HD 450 SE, however, did not succumb to this problem, with the flatter profile of Sennheiser’s audio tuning giving everything room to breathe, allowing you to easily identify each instrument. Sennheiser HD 450SE: Active noise cancellation and ambient listening There’s also stable connectivity thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 and support for the AAC, aptX and aptX Low Latency audio codecs. With a 30-hour battery life, these headphones are among the best in terms of stamina, matching Sony’s market-leading ANC over-ears, the WH1000X M4. To get the finest from the HD 4.50 SE you need to utilize them in a noisy place, so we were then on busy city roads and streets, on a computer train, and on a small flight. The noise guard noise-canceling feature uses dual omnidirectional mics to monitor the ambient sound quality, which then electronically cancels out. But for all the fast charging abilities, the listening time of these is underwhelming, with Soundcore’s Life Q35 hitting 40 hours and the Cleer Enduro ANCs enduring for 60 hours. Sennheiser opted for lighter headphones than the competition, but the weight reduction compromises battery life. Sennheiser HD 450SE: Call quality and connectivity

In a previous life as a working club and radio DJ, I regularly used the company's pro headphones as my weapon of choice. Active noise cancellation is becoming a thing day by day and now most wireless headphones are noise canceling headphones. It is a killer feature that really reduces the ambient noise while providing the best audio quality possible. Sennheiser promises 30-hour battery life for the HD 450SE, which I hit in my own testing (give or take 20 minutes depending on how loud I had them). Charging is nice and fast too, with the ability to juice them to 80% in around 30 minutes, and fill them up to 100% in just under an hour. The bass and treble are sufficient enough, sadly not that punchy to be felt in your throat. But overall, they proved great in every genre, I could hear the vocalists quite well and could tell in-between instruments without a problem. Microphone Quality? Still, I can’t overhype it. Compared to the likes of Bose noise-canceling headphones 700 and Sony WH-1000XM4, it is uncomparable because the latter ones are just unbeatable in the ANC aspect.

In This Article

They’re also aggressively priced compared to similarly specified rivals. Are these Sennheiser HD 450SE cans the smartest headphones you can buy right now? Design The battery life in one word is wonderful, with a battery life of 30 hours, 450SE get the chance to sit on the same table, with the “Big Dogs”, matching the stamina of the industry-leading ANC over ear headphones, the WH1000X M4. The oval ear cups come in an ergonomic design fully wrapped in synthetic leather. If you dislike synthetic leather, no worries since it is fully replaceable. Both right ear cup and left ear cup have a rotation that is minimal, something that doesn’t affect comfort at all, but it would be good for transport options, even though they can fully fold towards the headband. For the last couple of months, I've been comparing the best over-ear ANC headphones for non-Apple users, Sony's WH1000x M4, to Sennheiser's more affordable HD 450SE.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment