276°
Posted 20 hours ago

McFarlane Toys, Warhammer 40000 Chaos Space Marine Action Figure with 22 Moving Parts, Unpainted Collectible Warhammer Figure with collectors stand base, Customise Your Figure – Ages 12+

£9.85£19.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are Space Marines first and foremost, and so combine their frenzied devotion with disciplined battlefield tactics and ruthless efficiency. An Ultramarines Intercessor action figure that was released earlier this year sold out rapidly – now is your chance to get an Intercessor of your own, but without the blue paint job! Deliveries can take longer to arrive at busy periods, such as Christmas, or during emergency situations such as the coronavirus pandemic.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. A hobbyist, player, and collector of miniatures and games, Adam's current obsession are his Death Armies for Age of Sigmar, his Blood Angels and Tyranids for 40k, and his ever growing Arkham Horror: The Card Game Collection. To be a member of this select brotherhood is to wield the very deadliest weapons of war while serving as the personal guard of their Wolf Lord. Compatible with all collector figures: Unlock the action of the Warhammer 40k world starting with the Chaos Space Marine figurine. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.Frankly, a toy with this particular chunkiness is going to have some articulation issues, but considering the fact that I thought he had no elbow articulation at all when I first opened him up, you can work around some of the shortcomings. We will use anonymous information about the ad you saw and how you engaged with it to measure and improve our advertising campaigns in the future.

You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies? These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Whether they hail from the dark days of the Horus Heresy or turned traitor more recently, these baleful warriors combine their gene-given gifts with dark blessings and malefic sorceries, transformed by years of battle into fearless, superhuman reavers.I had to heat the fanged mouthguard up to get it to attach properly, and then I had to heat up the figure’s back to get the backpack to peg in, but they seem to be staying in fine now that they’re in. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Beneath their thundering bolters countless aliens, mutants, traitors and heretics have met their doom. There’s a little paint slop around his mouth, but it looks like dried blood, so it actually works in his favor.

If you remember the era of Warmachine when they were using that soft plastic-PVC stuff…it’s not quite that bad, but it’s not much better. While I appreciate the trigger discipline, It’s going to make for more of a challenge when trying to pose this figure like it’s aiming. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Of course, nobody could blame you for spending hours putting him into dynamic power poses and making “pew-pew” noises for his bolter – the figure has 22 points of articulation to allow you to do just that.The buzzsaws do rotate at the forearm area, and the hips, shoulders and ankles all work decently, if a touch more stunted here and there. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I bring up the handle because one thing I wasn’t a fan of was the way the hand and trigger finger fit with the Bolt Rifle. The main joints (feet, knees, elbows) are not ball-and-socket joints like the shoulders, hands, or head.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and exchanges, advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels and cookies, in addition to technology offered by third parties such as Facebook pixel's custom audience feature. Figure is classic matte grey to allow consumer to paint and customize their figure like classic Warhammer 40,000 minifigures. The Meganob is a larger scale Mega action figure, which means the figure is a huge chunk and the box it comes in takes up a lot of real estate.

They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Please re-visit this Cookie Notice regularly to stay informed about our use of cookies and related technologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment