276°
Posted 20 hours ago

He Came to Set the Captives Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek. Elaine, finding a power and love greater than anything Satan could give her, left Satan and totally committed her life to Jesus Christ.

Rebecca Brown Yoder has written three best-selling books: "He Came to Set the Captives Free," "Prepare for War," and "Becoming a Vessel of Honor," which have been translated into over twelve languages and are used worldwide as teaching and ministry tools. So Christ "led captivity captive" (Ephesians 4:8) in that God "rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:12-14). Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.Then he came to Nazareth where he had been brought up and, according to his custom, went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day.

I will keep you and appoint you to be a covenant for the people and a light to the nations, 7 to open the eyes of the blind, to bring prisoners out of the dungeon and those sitting in darkness out from the prison house. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the suffering and afflicted. The scroll containing the messages of Isaiah the prophet was handed to him, and he unrolled the scroll to the place where it says: 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has appointed me to preach Good News to the poor. Thus empowered, they could preach to all slaves of sin the true message of liberty, and lead them for Christ into light and liberty as captives ofChrist.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the dungeon, And those who dwell in darkness from the prison.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment