276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adult Ham and Swiss Costume - ST

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Breather and vision : User can breath very well when he wears it, there are the hole of eyes and mouth and the neck area.

Originality is the key when it comes to dressing up, and that’s why at Funidelia we’ve decided to design our own costumes. Constructed out of chicken wire and papier mâché, Scout’s ham is impenetrable, and prevents her from being stabbed to death by Ewell. Originally designed for scuba gear, this rubber-like fabric is flexible while also holding its shape — ideal for a lighter-weight version of Scout’s bulbous ham. Seuss or Harry Potter-inspired is always a big crowd pleaser — but Scout Finch’s ham costume in To Kill A Mockingbird has got to be one of my all-time Halloween favorites. The craftsmanship is perfect and so happy to find a set that has the ham and slices so she can "serve" it.If you are a very tall person, or you have doubts between two sizes, we'll suggest you the upper size. In step two above look at the top pieces for the hat – there’s a straight edge along the bottom of them, right? Plus, the fabric comes in a Crayola-worthy collection of hues, which should make finding that particular shade of ham-brown a cinch. Mascots are made in 4 parts (can be change with customization or accessories) but generally in 4 parts: Head, set of clothes, gloves and shoes. Eye net: There are plastic net on the costume eye, They can prevent the dust or the others into the user eyes.

Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. I can hardly keep up with crazy hair day and wear red for drug free week, let alone dressing up my child as a 100 year old for the 100th day of school… So when my little one told me he needed a costume for Dr.WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm. Scout Finch constructed her entire ham costume by hand, using a chicken wire frame wrapped in approximately 5700 pounds of papier mâché and brown paint. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I hand stitched the eggs and ham onto the plate so they wouldn’t fall off (a safety pin works as well). We get ham and sweet potato biscuits every year and never had the ham packaged like this made it so easy and after I got it all together put them in the oven for 15 wrapped in foil you can't get much better!

Humiliated by her missed cue, Scout decides to wear the ham costume back home after the pageant, certain she’ll be far more inconspicuous dressed like a giant, round ham than in her own clothes.

For the floppy hat, you’ll need 1/4 yard of red fleece (you’ll actually only use about half of it) for a hat that fits a 4-yr-old with an average size head. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The tracking numbers will be photos of mascots in action and rest are taken directly from the manufacturing premises of our costumes. We’ve carefully chosen the most wanted costumes and secured collaboration agreements with the most important licenses in the world. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Attack on Titan Cosplay Levi Costume Shingek No Kyojin Scouting Legion Soldier Coat Trench Jacket Uniform Men Halloween Outfit under ₱699. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.

Our mascots costumes are ideal for many commercial and marketing or simply for your public or private event or simply for a festive evening with friends. There are tons of amazing options for your literary-themed Halloween costume — I’ve donned creative and low-budget renditions of everything from Catcher in the Rye to Fifty Shades of Grey, and anything Dr.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment