276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Babiie MB02 Black Stroller

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By following these steps, you can keep your My Babiie stroller clean and in good condition for years to come. p>Halfords Autocentres Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 755309) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Payment Assist. div class="text-left font-weight-normal fs-small">If at any stage, your finance application is declined, remember that you can still pay using card or cash. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. A bespoke option is available where you can select the accompanying products as best fits your needs.

This also makes them a more lightweight option, unlike foam-filled tyres which can significantly add to the weight of a pushchair. Charmingly traditional in shape, this mixer tap has a single handle that allows for precise control of temperature and flow, while the generous spout gives plenty of space to reach under with a razor or toothbrush. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the stroller or be harmful to your child. He absolutely loved it and we used it all the time, comfortable for him to sit or sleep in as it folds back making for great napping while our and about.With the My Babiie MB02 Lightweight stroller range, we make it easy for modern parents who are on the go! div class="col-sm-6 col-md-3" >

Step 1

Ask a Halfords team member about flexible finance. National Tyre Service Ltd Registered Office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE United Kingdom.

Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair. The bench is a heavy duty mobile workbench fitted with casters that incorporate a safety wind down rubber foot which acts as a locking mechanism.

If you are looking for a stroller that's small in size, but big on features - the My Babiie MB02 Lightweight stroller has you covered! span class="fs-small">Once the colleague has started to put the transaction through, you will be asked to finish the application on a mobile device (e. Electrical Trader have a direct supply chain with Carlo Gavazzi so youre MB02 will be with you as quick as possible. The seat is comfortable and tall, fitting children of all ages, and the harness is simple but effective.

The colours are beautiful and bright, my daughter is always comfortable with the adjustable seat and the hood covers my daughter through rain or shine.

The frame is fine and the fabric on this Abbey Catwalk Collection stroller is super-cute and perfectly unisex. If you need more information on the MB02 just ring the sales team 01244 288138 and we will be happy to help. The hood is fantastic as it pulls right the way forward so it shields babies eyes from the sun if you don't have a parasol. p>Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. This height issue became more of a challenge the bigger the child in the seat, as there was less wriggle room for their legs underneath the low-set bar.

It's important to use a mild soap or detergent when cleaning a My Babiie stroller to avoid damaging the materials or causing any irritation to your little one. li class="ml-20">* Excludes some Online Exclusive lines - Items sent directly from the supplier (some Online Exclusive lines and Car Parts) can take up to 10 working days.Quick Summary: My Babiie strollers are the pushchairs to be seen with right now thanks to their on-trend designs and celebrity collaborations, but how do they really perform? Our trend-setting charcoal melange lightweight stroller designed with Samantha Faiers features brown leatherette handles, bumper bars and premium melange fabrics so you and your little can stroll together in style. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair. Designed in collaboration with Samantha Faiers as part of her “Dreamiie” collection, our trend-setting safari print lightweight stroller was created so you and your little can stroll together in style. It is so lightweight so pushing it is a breeze, even my 5 year old loves to push his brother around with ease.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment