276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented for Long-lasting freshness, 10L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Takket være Ever Clean Litterfree Paws 99,9% støvfri formel og større granulat, der holder poterne op til 3x renere.

Finding a cat litter box your cat feels comfortable in is essential to maintain an accident-free home.A range of effective, long-lasting clumping Ever Clean® cat litter, designed to bring hygiene and cleanliness to your cat's litter tray. After the two-hour process, the originally transparent solution of hydrogen peroxide turns into saline. After the neutralization is finished, the lenses are disinfected, clean, neutralized and ready touse. Whether you're brand new to easy-repeat or not, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need.

I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone and we will be continuing to use her for all of our cleaning requirements. Keep your cat's litter tray fresh and hygienic with this ultra-strong clumping litter, forming strong clumps that are less likely to crumble and without fragrance that could irritate sensitive noses. The solution is preservative-free which makes it suitable for extremely sensitive eyes and more demanding conditions. Not only is this litter easy to clean, but with several scented varieties you will barely notice your cat's litter box. After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue.Daily sanitizing and cleaning available for Canteens, Porta Cabins and toilets on site or in a factory environment. Clumping: Made from clay that forms into strong clumps, making them easy to remove with a litter scoop. Inspired by the natural environment, Ever Clean Lavender scented clumping cat litter releases a fresh fragrance when required. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Prilikom pripreme porudžbine, samo osoba koja radi u administraciji vidi podatak o kupcu i podatke o proizvodima koji su poručeni.

Bathrooms scrubbed and buffed, Bedrooms cleaned and sanitized and kitchen all cleaned to a high standard. The Ever Clean Plus solution meets the expectations of those contact lens users who seek maximum comfort and safety for theireyes. Ever Clean Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter Unscented reduces crumbling, resulting in extra strong, easy-to-remove clumps with a cat litter scooper.

These fragrances are paw-activated, so this innovative litter only releases a burst of freshness when your cat uses their tray. Ever Clean® Clumping cat litter has plenty of different options to choose from to suit you and your cat available at zooplus. Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping hard surfaces, everything to meet your requirements to ensure a clean work space for all of your staff. I hold a full DBS certificate and am fully insured, and for your extra piece of mind I am happy to provide references. Leah has worked for us on several occasions now to clean properties ready for tenants to move into their new homes.

The enhanced clumping formula helps create strong clumps that are less likely to crumble and are easier to remove from the litter tray. Choose from a great range of both scented and unscented clumping cat litters to find the perfect choice to meet your litter needs. A litter tray is essential for every cat owner, but this range of Ever Clean® helps ensure that it does not have to be an unpleasant or smelly part of a feline household!

The outer white component starts the cleaning process immediately after being inserted in the solution and removes proteins deposited on the lens' surface efficiently. Thanks to its composition, the concertation of active oxygen during the first cleaning phase reaches maximum level– double of what peroxide systems with platinum catalyst may achieve. Ever Clean offers professional domestic cleaning services within Poole, Bournemouth and the greater surrounding area. For continuous freshness, Ever Clean is effective at eliminating cat urine, faecal and ammonia odours. I pride myself on my attention to detail, reliability and punctuality whilst maintaining a professional yet friendly relationship with my clients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment