276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STAEDTLER 110-4B Tradition Graphite Pencil for Drawing & Sketching - 4B (Box of 12)

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When drawing hair, clumps are easy to achieve, but it's not normal for a smooth surface to be so clumped.

The sphere gains shape as you go down in shades from 6B to 5B to 4B and, by bending the lines slightly, gives the impression of curvature.Secondly, in front of those draw a curved line, beginning at the bottom of the ball and end three-quarters of the way across your cylinder. I like using my 6B as a universal, all around drawing pencil because of its ability to make clean lines, while also being good for shading. If you’re like me and tend to find H pencils to be a bit too hard, the 2B pencil is a great pencil to settle on. A 3B pencil, with sufficient pressure, can produce reasonably dark values giving you the ability to create the darks that are necessary for a drawing to look 3D. Pencil manufacturers use letters to indicate the various degrees of hardness of the lead in a pencil.

If you are drawing a dark scene, then using an 8B pencil along with an eraser to lighten areas that are lighter in value. A single hair can be similar to a simple pencil stroke, but you can't draw fur by drawing a lot of simple strokes.H" pencils are better suited for filling the tooth or texture of the paper, resulting in smoother transitions of tone and value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment