276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Overlord, Vol. 15 (light novel): The Half-Elf Demigod Part I

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s also been confirmed that Overlord – The Half Wood Elf God-kin was split in two and that the second half will be Overlord Volume 16. Thanks banget min, translationnya sangat berharga buat ngisi waktu luang ane, kirain belum ada samsek ini, pokoknya respect buat mimin tercinta! If that’s the case, then the Overlord Season 5 TV series could pick up the story again in Overlord Volume 14: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom.

She'll most likely try to accomplish this task eagerly, but it remains to be seen if she will really take him out and whether she will defect to Ainz (as many Overlord fans hope for some reason).The Cardinals decide that it is time to end the war within the Elven kingdom and focus all there efforts on defense of their nation, some even contemplating even if it is possible to just surrender to the Sorcerer Kingdom for their protection. If I had to say how I feel about Volume 15/16 then I'd say that I'm not as impressed as I wanted it to be. Volume 17 should be about the downfall of the Slane Theocracy now that Ainz found out they were the ones that brainwashed Shalltear after capturing Zesshi and Albedo got the shit scared out of her thinking that Ainz found out about her plans while having blasphemous thoughts. The title seems to imply that Zesshi will be a main foucus in the novel which could entail in the potential domination of the elf kingdom and the destruction of the Slane Therocracy. The Volume was slated for release in Spring 2021 but it never came during that period likely due to the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic which affected Maruyama's travel to a café where he normally wrote Overlord.

The reason is that Overlord Volume 15: The Half Wood Elf God-kin was split into two separate books that comprise Volumes 15 and 16. Volume 12 was delayed by a month and Overlord Volume 13 was supposed to come out in December 2017, but it was not published until April 2018. In the Overlord Volume 16 afterword, Maruyama confirmed that the Overlord light novel series is ending in two more volumes in Overlord Volume 18. The prologue starts within the Slane Theocracy with the council having a meeting discussing the events that are playing in the Kingdom and it's destruction at the hands of the Sorcerer Kingdom. existing resident and new residents they have bought such as an Alraune population that have established a colony within the forest.

Perhaps you guys forgot, but I made a blog post or two about my predictions for volume 15 and onwards two years ago. When the Overlord Season 4 anime TV series was announced, the team also confirmed that the next Overlord sequel would be an Overlord movie that covers the Holy Kingdom story arc. Serangan yang direncanakan Theocracy kebetulan berbenturan dengan kunjungan Ainz ke Elf Kingdom, menyebabkan kegemparan di antara para penghuni Nazarick. Hey broo,,adminnya songong, kita hanya menyesuaikan,, ibarat lu ngasih uang cepek ke orang, tapi lu bilang" cih dasar miskin, ni gw kasih uang" menurut lu gimana perasaan si penerima?

It was confirmed that the story arc would be spilt into two volumes in a tweet released by Maruyama on March 12, 2022. Any posts that are confirmed to be false will be removed or corrected as we get more information about the new content we are about to get. At the time, Maruyama didn’t explain is how this major change to Overlord Volume 15 impacted his plans for the Overlord light novels’ ending. Ainz will proceed in creating an idyllic nation in the New World, by using the sandbox that is Re-Estize and the Demihuman enclave east of Roble to develop settlements to accommodate myriad races.On January 4, 2022, Maruyama tweeted that the first draft for the Volume 15 manuscript had exceeded 700 pages. The Overlord Season 4 release date was confirmed for 2022 by an Overlord 4 trailer that came out in December 2021. Her Inquisitor job only helps against Magic Casters and the only Divine Magic she used was a 3rd Tier [Heavy Recover] spell.

Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book. Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in. When Ainz pays a visit to the Giant of the East, negotiations quickly break down into a one-on-one duel. While we do not know what role Zesshi will play yet (since the volume is supposedly named after her), I can bet that she will prove integral to Ainz's rule and the downfall of the Slane Theocracy.

The event discussed many topics, including the light novel Overlord Volume 15, the Overlord video game, and the Isekai Quartet: Another World movie release date, but the highlight of the event was the Overlord Season 4 release date being confirmed for Summer 2022. Fast-forward to March 2022 and the Overlord: The Half Wood Elf God-kin release date was confirmed to be June 30, 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment