276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Superhero Like You

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Superman is a powerful and brave superhero and, at the same time, kindhearted and gentle. His goal is to fight crime as a vigilante, and he always wants to help the oppressed. Superman values friendship, loyalty, and patriotism. Makes correct decisions in critical circumstances and has sufficient knowledge to differentiate between right and wrong. Flight, X-ray vision, heat vision, and super speed are Superman’s extraordinary powers and abilities. Also, Superman loves painting, chess, and metalwork. Batman Hello my name is Dr Ranj –– what’s your name? Pleased to meet you! I’m a doctor and I work in a hospital. I help people get better if they’re ill or have had an accident. It’s very rewarding to help people and I enjoy my job very much. I wrote this book all about superheroes – people who do important jobs that help us every day….nurses, doctors, fire fighters and ambulance crew and they’re all proudly wearing brightly coloured superhero capes! In the centre is a little girl called Lilly, dressed as a doctor and wearing a superhero cape. I’m standing next to Lilly – hello. Lily wants to be a superhero but not a silly superhero who flies around with their underpants over their tights - a real superhero who uses the power of kindness, love and hard work to save people and help them in their lives.

A Superhero Like You by Liam Darcy | Hachette UK

When I’m listening to a patient’s chest I will place the ear pieces in my ears and the drum will be placed on the patient’s chest. This is what I’ll hear * heart beat Zara is fascinated by the world around her - how do planes stay up? How do rollercoaster go upside down? Why don't skyscrapers fall over? With the help of her Gran, Zara starts to explore the incredible feats of engineering which have changed our lives. Lily knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up: a superhero! But she’s not interested in being a silly superhero. She doesn’t want to wear her pants outside her trousers! Lily wants to be a REAL superhero: the kind who helps people and makes the world a better place. Peter Parker, or Spiderman, is an intelligent, kind, and humorous, and his behavior usually changes depending on his environment. His extraordinary powers and abilities were transmitted to him by the bite of a radioactive spider. Peter values responsibility and good manners and always serves others. Photography is one of his favorite hobbies, and it makes him feel relaxed. Iron Man Lily knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up: a superhero! But she’s not interested in being a silly superhero. She doesn’t want to wear her pants outside her trousers! Lily wants to be a REAL superhero: the kind who helps people and makes the world a better place.She goes through several jobs imagining herself in each role enthusiastically and hopefully explaining how amazing the key workers of our society are from healthcare staff to teachers, to firefighters, vets and carers. It’s a lovely way to show kids career paths at a young age but also foster the compassion and kindness that society needs - and it doesn’t shy away from teaching about the hard work involved. No mention of inherent talent but more of a growth mindset vibe! Being kind and working hard will get you where you need to be! Lily wakes up one day and decides she’s going to be a superhero – not the kind that wears their underpants over their trousers or scales up walls, but the sort of superhero that helps make the world a better place. Lily knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up: a superhero! But she's not interested in being a silly superhero. She doesn't want to wear her pants outside her trousers! Lily wants to be a REAL superhero: the kind who helps people and makes the world a better place.

BBC - Superheroes on CBeebies BBC - Superheroes on CBeebies

If you’re a true Marvel fan, you’ve probably watched The Avengers. It is one of Marvel’s masterpieces that all the superheroes come together and add to this movie’s charm. The Avengers quiz is another practical way to get to know all of the movie’s superheroes better. Superhero QuizThere are various types of this quiz, and the common purpose of all of them is to introduce superheroes’ personality traits and amuse the fans. How well do you know about superheroes? You may remember some of them from childhood, such as Superman and Spider-Man. But how much do you know about their personality traits, interests, and personal lives? Here is everything about four very famous superheroes: Superman

A Superhero Like You | BookTrust A Superhero Like You | BookTrust

Sometimes superhero fans feel they are similar to the superheroes in terms of personality. And sometimes, they want to have one of their powers. Are you one of these people? If yes, which superhero are you? Maybe you say, for example, Superman, Iron Man, or Captain America.

Hobbies

It’s a lovely mother-daughter story and no gender bias in the roles Lily imagines herself in. She sees herself in traditionally masculine and feminine jobs - they are after all just jobs. Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. I hope you enjoyed my book about all the amazing people that help us every day and the important jobs they do. Would you like to help people and be a superhero too? Which super-special job would you like to do? (Pause) That’s great! Goodbye! Bruce Wayne or Batman is a superhero who, unlike other superheroes, has no supernatural powers. He depends only on his intelligence, physical strength, and wealth. Batman is a selfless and mysterious person whose primary goal is to promote justice in Gotham city. But he’s a little pessimistic and suspicious, and he can’t trust people easily. His abilities are higher than ordinary humans. For example, his durability, speed, and power are more elevated than ordinary humans. Spider-Man Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment