276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony Friendship Castle Playset Including Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie 3-inch Pony Figures with Brushable Hair and 16 Accessories, E9919

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A piece of concept art for how the castle would've appeared in My Little Pony The Movie is shown in The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie. Ilona (2015-02-07). Image of the Princess Twilight Sparkle's Kingdom Playset Found. All About MLP Merch. Retrieved on 2015 February 14.

The castle appears in Friendship is Magic, as in the second of the two episodes adapted; [1] is featured in Rainbow Dash and the Daring Do Double Dare, in which the Dual Stronghold is code for the Castle of the Two Sisters; serves as a secret meeting point of the Mane 6 in Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity; and is detailed in The Journal of the Two Sisters, including the construction of the Castle of the Two Sisters.

Required Cookies & Technologies

BIG CUTOUT, Baby Foal Animal Decorations, Little Pony, Watercolor Horse Theme, Pony with Pink Bow Prop, Stand Up Prop, Party Decor, DIGITAL MLP My Little Pony Rainbow Power Toy Fair Preview. YouTube (2014-02-28). Retrieved on 2014 April 8. In the half-hour special Dance Magic, Pinkie Pie makes a sculpture of the Castle of Friendship out of chocolate.

With that in mind, the ponies made a chandelier out of the library's roots, decorated it with gems, and hung it in the throne room. Each gem on the chandelier depicts a memorable moment of Twilight's life in Ponyville. Twilight is moved to tears by the gesture and ready to make new memories in the castle. The Mane Six and Spike celebrate with a lavish cake Pinkie Pie made and share it in the newly refurnished dining hall, where Twilight's friends admit to still adding a little flair of their own to other rooms in the castle, much to everyone's amusement. A poster which features an official map of Equestria was released on August 3, 2012. [10] This places Canterlot roughly in the center of Equestria and the hub of the train network, which goes under the mountain. Two mountain ranges are placed next to it, the Unicorn Range to the west and the Foal Mountains to the east.In Topic: S3, Ep 5 Magic Duel. The Allspark Forums (2012-12-01). Retrieved on 2012 December 2. Archived locally. DIY Embroidered Beanie Plush Kit - Mare/Stallion Pony, Unicorn, & Pegasus - Pattern Info in Description In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #94. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich explore a cavern underneath Canterlot (created by a sinkhole opening up). The cave contains Muffleta Moss, which Cheese accidentally brings to the surface, resulting in all of Canterlot falling silent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment