276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sanford Ink Sharpie Neon Fine Point Permanent Markers-Orange, Green, Blue, Pink and Yellow

£33.25£66.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi, Morgan0511. The Ultimate Collection consists of 40 fine, 42 ultra fine, 8 chisel and 12 twin tip coloring markers in unforgettable original colors, 5 luminous neon markers, and 8 shimmering metallic markers. Have a nice day! Are there any plans to print color names on the body of the markers in the future? This would be super helpful. Sharpie makes amazing products, but that is the one thing I would love to see happen. Hi, Crystal. Thanks for sharing your suggestion in having color names printed on our Sharpie Markers. Your suggestion will be shared with our Management and Quality teams. Have a great day! div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Sharpie Consumer Care

Date published: 2023-05-02

This set contains 48 unique colors. All the colors in this box are available in the 115 count box. It does have a pretty Van Goh design that makes me want to get it. I have specified with on the chart an F for Fine Markers and UF for Ultra Fine markers.

h2>

Asked by: Cathleen
h2>
Asked by: Morgan0511
div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Sharpie Consumer Care
Date published: 2023-07-03

h2>
Asked by: Gene
Today with three basic sets I'm listing. 75847 (no name), Electro and Cosmic - There's colors I want from all three, even tho I don't need all the colors. They all have the same 16 base colors. Mystic Gem has 8 base colors. div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Sharpie Consumer Care
Date published: 2023-10-05

Hello, Eddie. Sharpie Permanent Markers Ultimate Collection, 45 count doesn't have the neon and metallic colors.

begin-bvseo-questions-->

Hi, Promises. All of the colors of the Ultra Fine markers are included in our Sharpie Ultimate Collection, 115 count. Have a nice day!I think fans of Sharpies should get a petition going that states how important it is to us that The markers have a color name or number on them. State that they did it on the Silver, Gold & Bronze Metallic set and the holiday Red & Green Metallic set, so it can't be that hard to do. Then send the hard copy to Sharpie Corp. div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Sharpie Consumer Care

Date published: 2022-12-08

This set contains 34 unique colors. This box contains many colors that can not be found in the 72 and 115 count boxes. I have specified with on the chart an F for Fine Markers and UF for Ultra Fine markers. I won't buy 2-3 sets to end up with duplicates, so spent time mapping out the color differences, coming here to find the missing name/swatches. For my needs, the 75847 Set, yeah - has NO name is the most useful and to the point color set without using cute fancy names. So there's Lilac, turquoise, almond, etc rather than "martian green, Jupiter Red, Ultra Violet," etc. I made a grid of what had the most useful colors to choose. 75847 also comes with a pouch. div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Sharpie Consumer Care

Date published: 2022-04-06