276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Therapy: A Forced Feminisation Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Where I fall on this, I remain unsure. I am extremely trainable and moldable, especially when it comes to things that excite me. For the right woman, with a deep level of trust, intimacy, and shared desires, I am not sure I could deny anything to her. That scares me. But at the same time, why would I want to resist her? I have graded the tasks from EASY to ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? This is useful to consider the implications of feminising your man and for your target male to consider the implications. Status differential. A dominant lady will wear normal female clothing. My feminised husband has to wear young girl’s clothing or something a little bimbo. Mini skirts, frills and pleats. Pinks, yellows and whites. Clothing is one of the greatest ways to show status differential. The other one wouldn’t talk to her. He seemed to be ashamed of what he was being forced to do. All she knew about him, was that he had been raped several times and his protector wanted him to repay him now. Instead of using his ass, he wanted the doctor to go all the way with him. Once his father is done washing him. He carries Dave over to a bed and handcuffs his hands and legs to the post of the bed.

They would affect her ability to perform. I expect Alice to perform in bed. At the end of the day we are married. The washer broke and filled up with water!" yelled Aunt Emily, stepping through the soaked floor to get ALL of the towels. Katrina is another regular contributor and her case is interesting too as she explains that her husband was interested in an FLR but she took him much further than he was expecting. He tried to lift the dress over his head but the zip was in such a place that he couldn't even lift even the lower part of the dress. She was out celebrating with her friends but was feeling sad because she had just learned the week before that her jerk of a boyfriend Derek had been cheating on her.Rebecca, Chilly, and Dorothy all meet at Rebecca’s place. They didn’t want to jeopardize or compromise their covers. So far, things were going well with the investigation. Chilly had been accepted at the prison as the replacement guard. Dorothy had replaced the nurse that had been there. As soon as I was free the 5th of June, Mom and Dad were off to New York and London and who knows where else. Well, that was fine with me. I could use a break from parental supervision. I was a dyed in the wool slob and enjoyed it immensely. You know, sneakers, hole in the knee jeans, tee-shirt, long, dirty hair, the hoop earring in the left ear, the usual. Aunt Rose was pretty bossy though and I admit that I was a little afraid of her too. She was sufficiently larger than I was so she could probably put a hurt on me. She seemed kind enough when I was dropped off at her place though. I think that may have just been to fake me out though. They then slid on a pair of white tights and the full underskirt of the dress which made it stand out. They fussed around for a while tugging at the sleeves and the hem of the dress until they were satisfied .

Dang it! I think the dryer is broke, too! I told your Uncle that we needed a new washer and dryer and he didn't even listen..." Aunt Emily ranted. In my opinion feminization is more fun when hubbette turns crimson with shame and embarrassment. I do enjoy her blush and the weak smile when I out her in public. It may be something verbal like calling out her name or pinching her bottom,to which she reacts with a feminine squeal (she is trained to only use her high pitch female voice now); make her courtsy to me in public, or even whisper to do a small cat walk swaying her hips . When they arrived, Chris got comfortable and took off his sweatshirt and then went through the fridge. I am glad each time I hear from one of the dominant or submissive members of this blog. Resspecctively Tiffany grabbed another spare pair of dirty panties that were laying nearby and stuffed them into Chris' mouth.Some of the lovely ladies writing in do give female hormones to their husbands. This does have a massive benefit in promoting the growth of female breasts, reducing the size of their male genitals and making them more female and docile overall. He was quite happy with the situation but sometimes would be bored watching television if his friends were not around. It's been decided that you will pay for a new dress " his mother announced. "And that's going to be difficult as you don't earn any money isn't it? " It’s not sufficient to just put them in feminine clothing you can buy from a normal female store. This is for two reasons: Megan's mom lost her scowl and a maniacle smile came over her face. "You didn't have a bathing suit you say?"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment