276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Four Dead Queens

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How did I find myself in this perilous state? Fate has cast me as an orphan, with blood staining my hands. Each day has been a living nightmare, as my very soul was stripped away by my father and a group known as The Dark Angels, along with their devoted followers. My father was dead, and the man who killed him was standing right beside me this very minute. Of course, there was no way I could tell anyone this because I would be considered and accomplice for even knowing what happened and doing nothing. I was eigh teen and could be loo king at prison time if the truth ever got out. Amelia, fueled by a burning desire for justice, decided to investigate further. She would delve into the dark underbelly of Goa, uncovering the secrets that had been buried for far too long. They give me something I never thought would be possible revenge served dead. They have created a monster and i am ready to burn the world down. Tormented for three years is about all I can take and with no one on my side I know what I have to do. I have to get out the only way I know how, Death means peace but things are never that easy, especially when the very guys who led me to ledge are the ones who end up saving my life.

We arrive at the hospital and the nurse led us to Emma’s room. I heard screaming and rushed past the nurse to get to Emma. When I Four or Dead Novel by Goa - My father was dead, and the man who killed him was standing right beside me this very minute. Of course, there was no way I could tell anyone this because I would be considered and accomplice for even knowing what happened and doing nothing. I was eighteen and could be looking at prison time if the truth ever got out. How things got to this point it's hard to say, but here I was an orphan with blood on my hands literally. Hell on earth is the only way I can describe the life I have lived. Having every bit of my soul being stripped away each and every day by not only my father but by four boys called The Dark Angels and their followers. Not long ago, my focus was on surviving senior year and escaping this town’s clutches. But now, uncertainty looms over me, threatening to tear my life apart. The taste of freedom that was so close now feels like a distant memory, slipping away from my grasp.Four or Dead is a popular novel released on the Readink application. This novel has a Romance Genre and has a good rating which is certainly very interesting to read. Synopsis of the Four or Dead Novel She died in a so-called accident, but I know that was a lie. She had ruined my father’s chance at having a son, and he killed her for it. I would have died in the accident as well if it hadn’t been for a Good Samaritan who happened upon the accident early enough to pull me out. Just after I was pulled out of the car the whole thing burst into flames confirming that my mother was dead. flood toward me, I wondered if it’s too good to be true. God, I wanted it to be real but how could anyone fall so hard and fast after the histo How things got to this point it’s hard to say, but here I was…an orphan…with blood on my hands…literally.

He hated me the moment the doctor said, ‘it’s a girl’. He wanted a son to become heir of his company and all the shady activity he did under the name of his legitimate business. Mom didn’t give him what he wanted, and because he beat her near an inch of her life the moment they brought me home, she never wanted to get pregnant again. The police were baffled. They had no leads, and no suspects. The murders seemed to have come out of nowhere. A unique aspect of Four or Dead by GOA is its distinctive writing style. The author effortlessly weaves an engaging story by blending the darker aspects of life, like bullying and abuse, with lighter moments of romance and raw emotions. Through the eyes of Emma, the protagonist, readers experience her struggles and journey toward survival. The author is also mindful of sensitive themes like suicide, warning readers about these discussions from the outset. Ultimately, the book's captivating style makes it an unforgettable reading experience for those who appreciate a good reverse harem enemies-to-lovers story. Thankfully, the new bruises I had acquired were along my ribs and could easily be hidden under my shirt. So my old scars were the ones hard to hide, but I had to try. It was even more complicated because she could not report the things her father did to her because it would be his words vs hers, and this was no good.Tormented for three years is about all I can take and with no one on my side I know what I have to do...I have to get out the only way I know how, Death means peace but things are never that easy, especially when the very guys who led me to ledge are the ones who end up saving my life. With a "clatter" sound, the bathroom door opened and a well—built man walked out with the fragrance of shower gel.

One night, a group of villagers were gathered around a fire, telling stories and trying to stay calm. Suddenly, they heard a loud scream. They all jumped to their feet, and looked around in fear.

Synopsis

It pained Emma every time she thought of how difficult her life was. She wasn’t safe at home neither was she in school. Burdened by the sadness of this, Emma decided to end it all by committing suicide. A : The main protagonist of the book is Emma Grace, a high school student who has been bullied for years by the Dark Angels. She couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something more to these stories, something that could help her unravel the mystery of the Four Or Dead Hotel and the events that had led to the massacre.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment