276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NJOY Eleven

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 4.5 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 3.5 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.1 / 5 Pros: Very powerful, 4 vibration intensities and 4 vibration patterns, doubles as a great massager for sore/tense muscles; long battery life, and can be used while charging if it dies mid-session Pros: Affordable; pronounced curve for G-spot stimulation; double-ended, giving you two different options to try out; can be used with any kind of lube; good for temperature play Will last basically forever; beginner-friendly size, with other size options available; looped base makes removal easier; made to stay in place well, so you can wear it while having sex or even while out and about; comes in a gift-ready storage box with satin lining Ease of Use: 5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 3.5 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 4.5 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.2 / 5

39 Best Sex Toys for Women in 2023 to Fight the Orgasm Gap | GQ

Wand vibrators: While originally designed and marketed as “body massagers,” these large, round-headed vibrators are also beloved by people who need (or want) a lot of power to get off. And, naturally, you can also use them for actual body massage if the mood strikes! How to Use: Use the power button to turn the toy on or off, and the “+” and “–” buttons to adjust its intensity. If desired, apply water-based lube to the head of the wand before using. Gabrielle Ulubay is an E-Commerce Writer at Marie Claire and writes about all things beauty, sexual wellness, and fashion. She's also written about sex, gender, and politics for publications like The New York Times, Bustle, and HuffPost Personal since 2018. She has worked extensively in the e-commerce and sales spaces since 2020, including two years at Drizly, where she developed an expertise in finding the best, highest quality goods and experiences money can buy. As a film school graduate, she loves all things media and can be found making art when she's not busy writing. Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5 | Durability: 3.5 / 5 | Fun Factor: 4.5 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 4 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.1 / 5

Pros: Intense G-spot stimulation; automatic, hands-free thrusting; your partner can use it on you while giving you oral sex, for some added G-spot stimulation that requires almost no effort/focus on their part; waterproof Pros: Ultra-realistic dual-density silicone is firm on the inside and squishy on the outside; well-suited for fans of big penetration; pronounced coronal ridge can hit G-spot or prostate nicely; harness-compatible; anal-safe; suction cup base OK, so it might be one of the only vaginal plugs on the market, but still. This toy is great for applying pleasurable pressure against the G-spot while you do other stuff, like kissing, external fingering, or oral sex. Some of my most stellar orgasms have happened from my partner going down on me while I had this toy inside me. If you like anal play but have never tried a vibrating butt plug, you're in for a treat if you do. Vibrations help relax the anal muscles, making penetration more comfortable – but they also just feel really good, for you and (if you have vaginal sex while wearing one) for your partner too. This one can connect to an app via Bluetooth, so it's especially fun for date nights or long-distance play. Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 4 / 5 | Features: 3.5 / 5 | Value: 4 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4 / 5

The Best Luxury Sex Toys To Get You Off With Grandeur - GQ

Pros: Perfectly shaped for effortless G-spot stimulation; can be worn during non-penetrative sex (e.g. while receiving oral sex) to intensify those sensations; flared base makes it safe for either vaginal or anal use; harness-compatible for strap-on sex Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 4 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 4 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.1 / 5 Ease of Use: 5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 5 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 4 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.4 / 5One of the most exciting days in my entire career as a sex toy reviewer was the day I received this formidable dildo in the mail. It's eleven inches of stainless steel from tip to tail, and offers you two different sizes to choose from with its double-ended design. While I'm not always in the mood for its beefy girth, it's one of the only dildos that can consistently make me cry from how intense it feels. Not to mention, it's so beautiful that you could display it on your nightstand like an objet d'art. Pros: Deep, strong vibrations; four different size options available; can be controlled via the Lovense app from nearby or far away; comfortable enough for long-term wear (up to a few hours); long battery life; waterproof; quiet Combining air and suction, the Satisfyer Pro 2 creates a unique sensation on the external clitoris that's as close to real-life oral sex as can be. If you're partner's not into going downtown, or if you don't have a partner to begin with, the Pro is a great alternative for another person's mouth. Oh, and for a little extra fun, try this out on your nipples.

11 of the most expensive sex toys | Mashable

When you've never used a vibrator before, often the best introduction is one that's small enough to fit into the palm of your hand and to slip between bodies unobtrusively during sex. This one is coated in soft and squishy silicone for increased comfort, and has low-frequency vibrations engineered to give you more intense orgasms. Pros: Deep, rumbly vibrations; perfect size for holding in the palm of your hand; versatile shape for using on many different body parts; 5 vibration speeds and 7 vibration patterns; fits easily between bodies during penetrative sex; made of super soft, comfortable silicone; waterproof; 100% vegan

The Best Sex Machine: Hismith Premium

I’ve been a professional sex toy reviewer for over a decade, and in that time, I’ve tried many “luxury” sex toys. Some were sent to me, and some, I was excited enough about to buy with my own money. Not all of them live up to their steep price tags, certainly, but a great many do. It’s all about knowing how to sleuth out the sex toys worth splurging on. In our reviewing of sex toys for men, women, couples, and basically everyone under the sun, we've come across some high-end sex toys that are truly worth the money.

The Only 3 Sex Toys Men Should Use, According to An Expert

Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5 | Durability: 4 / 5 | Fun Factor: 3.5 / 5 | Features: 4 / 5 | Value: 4.5 / 5 | Overall Rating: 4.1 / 5 That version of the wand—virtually unchanged in 45 years—was ugly and unwieldy. It plugged into the wall and had just two settings commonly described by users as “high”, and “really high.” In fact, many users need to put a blanket between their body and the toy to buffer the intensity of stimulation. But if these aesthetic and engineering oversights were the cons, the pro was that it was devastatingly effective at making bone-shaking orgasms happen.

Pros: Comfortable; strong and sturdy; machine-washable; adjustable leg straps and belt; open design allows for the wearer’s genitals to be touched or penetrated during use; contains a small pouch in which you can insert a bullet vibrator for the wearer’s pleasure; stretchy O-ring fits many different dildo sizes; vegan-friendly Ease of Use: 4 / 5 | Durability: 3.5 / 5 | Fun Factor: 3.5 / 5 | Features: 3.5 / 5 | Value: 4.5 / 5 | Overall Rating: 3.8 / 5

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment