276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creed III [DVD] [2023]

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I look forward to sharing the next chapter of Adonis Creed's story with the awesome responsibility of being its director and namesake. Michael B Jordan is reprising his role as Adonis Creed, and excitingly is also taking on a major role behind the scenes as the director. Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 73 out of 100, based on 62 critics, indicating "generally favorable" reviews. Looking to win his own title, Adonis heads to Philadelphia and convinces his father's rival-turned-friend, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone), to train him – even as Rocky battles his own deadly opponent outside the ring.

The film also stars Tessa Thompson, Jonathan Majors, Wood Harris, Mila Davis-Kent, Florian Munteanu and Phylicia Rashad. Creed III is that moment — a time in my life where I've grown more sure of who I am, holding agency in my own story, maturing personally, growing professionally, and learning from the greats like Ryan Coogler, most recently Denzel Washington, and other top tier directors I respect. When asked about the future of the Creed movie franchise in an interview with ScreenRant Plus, Jordan said "But you will see the Creed-verse continue to grow and expand. After her funeral, Donnie confesses to Bianca about the night of Dame's arrest, revealing Leon to be the abusive caregiver in their group home before he was adopted.Donnie reluctantly invites Dame to the gym, and hires him as Chavez’s sparring partner, but his presence draws scorn from Chavez and Duke as Dame is overly aggressive and hostile. CREED Director- Ryan Coogler CREED Crew- Nicolas Stern, Robert Chartoff, Irwin Winkler, Charles Winkler, William Chartoff, David Winkler, Kevin King-Templeton, Sylvester Stallone CREED II Director- Steven Caple Jr. Despite it being his first professional bout, Dame manages to win the undisputed heavyweight championship by implementing dirty tactics such as a knee and elbow, as well as targeting Chavez’s shoulder, which Dame had intentionally damaged during one of their sparring sessions. The face-off is more than a fight; to settle the score, Adonis puts his future on the line to battle a fighter with nothing to lose. When a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy, Damian (Jonathan Majors), resurfaces after serving a long sentence in prison, he is eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring.

Majors and the remainder of the cast joined between November 2021 and September 2022; Creed III is the first film in the series not to feature Sylvester Stallone reprising his role as Rocky Balboa, though he is credited as a producer. Beyond this speculation, there are no confirmed plot details as of yet, but keep your eyes on this space for when they are announced. The 2015 movie starring Michael B Jordan as the eponymous young boxer was highly rated by critics and fans, and performed well at the box office. Against the wishes of trainer Rocky Balboa, Apollo's son and current champ Adonis Creed accepts a challenge from Drago's son -- another dangerous fighter.In April 2022, it was announced that Wood Harris and Florian Munteanu would reprise their roles from previous Creed films, and Selenis Leyva, Thaddeus J. Jordan - Adonis Creed Tessa Thompson - Bianca Jonathan Majors - Damian Anderson Wood Harris - Tony 'Little Duke' Burton Florian Munteanu - Viktor Drago Phylicia Rashad - Mary Anne Creed.

Lovia Gyarkye of The Hollywood Reporter praised the fighting sequences and said: "If we take its claims at face value, Creed III is a rousing success, a slick, cool and inspiring narrative about boxing's prince trying to defend his title and honor. Stallone requested that if Creed III were to feature the son of Rocky III villain Clubber Lang, that he be played by wrestler Deontay Wilder.The third instalment is currently scheduled for a November 23, 2022 release date, banking on the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the USA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment