276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Kit, 16W, Integrated 1000mAh Battery, MTL pod kit - Vape Starter Kit, Vaping, Ecigarette, Ecig - No Nicotine, 2ml TPD Version. (Black), 1.0 count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As we mentioned earlier in the article, Vaporesso has several different XROS devices in production at any given time. That can make it difficult to narrow the selection down to one device that’s perfect for you. We’ll make the process simpler for you by comparing some of those devices head to head. For starters, how do the Vaporesso XROS 3 vs. XROS 3 Mini compare? In this review, I’ll go over the design, build quality, performance, and battery life of the XROS 3 MINI. I’ll also compare the XROS 3 MINI (which is really the XROS 2 MINI) to the original XROS MINI. The XROS 3 MINI has a lot of pod options available and that’s because it’s compatible with all XROS pods. This means that you can use pods from the original XROS MINI, the original XROS, the XROS 2, or the XROS 3.

If the light on your Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini doesn’t pulse red when you connect the device to your computer, follow these three steps to fix the charging issue.The Vaporesso Xros Mini pod kit is designed for easy, day-to-day vaping and is ideal for first time switchers too. The 1000mAh battery is able to support up to a day's worth of vaping, even at its 16W max power. That means you're less likely to get caught out with no battery. As well as the device itself, in your kit you'll also find a 2ml refillable Xros pod with a built-in MTL (Mouth To Lung) coil. You don't have to worry about messy coil changes, as the pod design means you can just replace the pod when needed. Features:

If I thought the MTL style produced great flavour, I needed to think again! It absolutely explodes on the exhale and cloud production is great. These pods have good longevity and last a while. I’ve refilled each of them more than 8 times and they’re still performing the same as the first refill. VAPORESSO says that you can get 20 days of usage time out of each pod and that seems accurate based on my experience with them. While the original XROS MINI included two pods, you only get one with the XROS 3 MINI: a 0.6Ω XROS 3 pod. This pod uses VAPORESSO’s patented “COREX Heating Tech” and “Morph-Mesh” coil structure, which VAPORESSO states improves the vaporization efficiency by 50%, provides extreme flavor accuracy, and extends the pod lifespan by 50%. With the innovative COREX heating technology, this device allows you to cross the limits of strong taste, delivering intense and flavorful vapour with every puff. Not only does the Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini excel in taste, but it also pushes the boundaries of design and reliability. Oh and I almost forgot a couple of the main benefits, and that’s the leakproof worked a charm and the pods lasted me up to tenrefills so I’m happy! XROS 3 Mini

What Can We Expect From the Vaporesso XROS 3 Pod Kit?

The pods attach either way round inside the battery section via two strong magnets. You’ll be pleased to know they pass the drop test.

The 2ml Xros pod is easily topped up via the filling port located underneath the mouthpiece. If the 1.2 Ohm coil is installed, your kit will produce an inhale that's closer to the feel of a cigarette. However, if you prefer a little more vapour production, we'd suggest the 0.8 Ohm coil, which can be bought separately. Conveniently, there's a huge range of high PG and 50/50 e-liquids available, all of which are compatible with the Xros Mini. Contains: Reaching this point, I have realised that I can’t find any cons with the XROS 3 (or indeed Mini for what it is), it hasn’t got the bling or style I like in my vape gear but the simplicity and no-nonsense design still has a touch of elegance about it, but it’s the vape quality that the new pods produce that makes this kit one of Vaporesso’s finest and worthy of the upgrade.The improvements over the original, such as a better airflow, ergonomics, and the pleasing light make the old one redundant.The diamond pattern on the front of the XROS 3 MINI looks particularly high-end. It has a nice feel to it and also adds a little bit of extra grip to the device. Six of the eight colors have this diamond pattern, while two feature a different pattern with a large VAPORESSO logo. In all, there are 8 colors available: 5 gradient colors and 3 solid colors. I used IVG Apple Berry Crumble to test the pod kit. It’s a 70VG/30PG juice ratio with 3mg freebase nicotine included. Expose one pinhole slot for a MTL (Mouth To Lung) style vape and two for a RDL (Restricted Direct to Lung) tug. That’s about it. We tell you what these terms mean in our Guide To Vape Styles.

The mouthpiece has been redesigned to be more tapered for an improved vape experience and the trusted SSS Leak Resistant Tech ensures a mess-free experience. You can easily refill the pods by lifting off the mouthpiece and squeezing your liquid in through the filling port. The Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini is a simple device, and that means troubleshooting it is generally fairly easy if it isn’t working correctly. Here’s how to fix the most common problems with the XROS 3 Mini. Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Not Hitting The flavour was just as tasty and vapour production was suitably stealthy. The mouthpiece did heat up with longer inhales so just be aware of that.The upgraded mouthpiece ensures a comfortable and enjoyable vaping experience, while the SSS leak-resistant technology provides peace of mind, keeping your device secure and preventing any messy leaks. It’s weird that I kept getting a no load / high resistance error when thumb firing the 0.6ohm mesh pod for longer than 3 seconds. No such issue exists when auto drawing the pod. Maybe it’s an early sample issue that’s being worked on. To top it all off, the pods last a very long time which is great for your wallet. Being able to use a pod for over 15 refills is incredible and definitely a huge pro for the XROS 3 MINI. The Morph mesh structure of the coil and the COREX cotton ensures rapid and even heating at all times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment