276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Le Paludier Celtic Sea Salt Coarse 1000g (Pack of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It makes for a good day out when you can good coffee, organic food and chilled out vibes meandering around the streets of Glastonbury!

Naturally gray and without additives, in accordance with IGP specifications, Le Paludier de Guérande ground salt will perfectly accompany all your dishes in the kitchen or all your dishes at the table. Hand-harvested in the Breton salt flats of Guérande where it collects in salt pans and is dried by the sun and brings a unique flavour to your culinary creations. Always read the label on the product when you receive it, and refer to the manufacturer's guidelines.The region of Guerande produces the salt that is the lowest in sodium and the richest in precious beneficial elements, Ref Dr J De Langre. The salt will last me for a long time even if I make lots of sauerkraut I This light grey salt was cheaper than others that looked at. The Paludier de Guérande’s work is deeply intertwined with the natural environment, as the salt is carefully cultivated through a delicate balance of seawater, sun, wind, and the skilful hands of the salt workers. It’s high in minerals and is supposed to be better for you than table salt, though I only use it for cooking as the grains a too large to add to a meal. They have another savoury selection in the display fridge but don't warm them up for you - I tried eating the Potato cakes and they weren't good cold.

This labour-intensive process requires immense patience and precision, resulting in a fine salt that is prized by chefs and gourmands around the world. This salt is composed of only 71 to 74% of sodium chloride (for comparison most of the other salts are 98% sodium chloride), (ref: Dr Brian Clement). These guys are the hub of Glastonbury for supporting local organic and sprayfree growers of fresh vegetables, fruits and other fringe items.Packed with essential minerals and trace elements, switch to unrefined mineral rich sea salt to add a healthy touch to your diet. Made from the coarse salt harvested by the salt-workers, Le Paludier de Guérande ground salt is drained in the sun, dried and ground.

We do not ship to Brazil, Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and Ireland. Le paludier de guérande coarse salt is ideal for day-to-day use in the kitchen, for cooking vegetables, and many more.Le Paludier de Guérande ground sea salt is hand-harvested from the salt marshes of Guerande using a traditional method. Celtic Sea Salt/ Sel de Guerande is m ade from coarse salt harvested by our salt workers, Le Paludier de Guérande ground salt is drained in the sun, dried and finely ground according to the method authorized by the certifications.

The salt is obtained by sun and wind evaporation, and it is neither filtered nor cleaned thus it is free of pollutants from mechanical and chemical processes. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I was surprised when the salt was wet when I opened the bag but after reading up on it that’s how it’s supposed to be. com/products/le-paludier-celtic-sea-salt-shaker-250g 5756129640605 Le Paludier Celtic Sea Salt Shaker 250g 4. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Harvesting occurs along the coastal regions of France, using techniques that have been honed over centuries. Therefore you should always check product labels before use, and not rely solely on the information presented here. PLe Paludier de Guerande Celtic Grey Sea Salt is hand-harvested on the Celtic sea coast in Brittany. This salt is composed of only 71 to 74% of sodium chloride (by comparison with most other salts are 98% sodium chloride), (ref: Dr Brian Clement).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment