276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ohuhu 48 Colours Alcohol Brush Markers, Double Tipped (Brush & Fine Tip) Sketch Markers, Artist Art Markers for Adult Coloring and Illustration, Bonus 1 Blender

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. BRUSH & FINE, DOUBLE-TIP, DOUBLE THE FUN: Widen your artistic horizons with the dual-tip marker design! Choose the brush tip for sweeping, calligraphic strokes or the fine tip for details. The only limit is your imagination.

Above is a pic of a single Ohuhu marker. The barrels of these Ohuhu markers are round and the caps on both ends have little ridges to prevent the markers from rolling all over your desk. UPDATE: Ohuhu has now created a set of 48 Pastel Markers that fills in some of those color gaps mentioned above! Alcohol Marker Videos ALCOHOL-BASED INK, DRIES INSTANTLY: Never let wet ink ruin your work again! Draw smudge-free thanks to its fast-drying, alcohol-based formula. Rest easy knowing the non-toxic ink is safe for you and your kids.Other than that, this is certainly a wonderful range of colors for beginners - definitely more than enough to get you started! EASY BLENDING, NO SMUDGING: Forget about blotchy, uneven coloring. High-quality ink blends seamlessly to achieve beautiful colouring effects with the brush marker pens, even for beginners. Plus, your artwork will never fade or smudge with time.

EASY BLENDING, NO SMUDGING: Forget about blotchy, uneven coloring. High-quality ink blends seamlessly to achieve beautiful coloring effects, even for beginners. Plus, your artwork will never fade or smudge with time. The big question is: Are Ohuhu brush markers as good as Copics? Some reviewers claim that they are, but it's worth noting a few things. When I create art with markers I almost always use the brush tip and rarely use the chisel tip. This means that the brush tips get a lot of use, so it's important that they retain their points. For the most part, the Ohuhu brush tips held up well after a few weeks of normal use, but I notice that the colors I used heavily did start to experience some fraying in the tip. Here's an example that shows a blue marker with a perfect pointy tip next to a fuchsia marker that I used a lot, which resulted in a slightly frayed tip. The fraying might not seem like too much of a big deal in this pic, but when you're trying to color in really tight spaces, even a little bit of fraying can make it difficult or impossible to accurately lay down the color precisely where you want it. If you’re into coloring, you might enjoy this brief article on Tips for Using Alcohol Markers in Coloring Books.

As you can see, this set includes a lovely range of light, bright, pale, pastel huesfrom every color of the rainbow. Some are actually kind of fluorescent, which is fun. They've also rounded out the collection by including some light greys and pale browns. If you combine this 48-set with the 120-set that I reviewed above, you'll have a nice well-rounded set of 168 markers with a solid range from light to dark across the color spectrum!

After I wrote this review, the kind people at Ohuhu sent me the graphic below to let me know that the brush tip is reversible! You can remove the tip from the barrel and reinsert it the other way round, which gives you a fresh new tip. Good to know! After using Ohuhu alcohol brush markers and Ohuhu marker paper these past few years, I can say that I am very enthusiastic about Ohuhu as a reliable brand that offers good quality supplies at an affordable price! I'm impressed by their personable customer service as well as their generous offer that if you receive any markers that are dried out or faulty, they'll be happy to send you a new one. Are Ohuhu the best art markers for professionals? EASY BLENDING, NO SMUDGING: Forget about blotchy, uneven coloring. High-quality ink blends seamlessly to achieve beautiful coloring effects, even for beginners. Plus, your artwork will never fade or smudge with timeALCOHOL-BASED INK, DRIES INSTANTLY: Never let wet ink ruin your work again! Draw smudge-free thanks to its fast-drying, alcohol-based formula Also, I wish there was a brighter lemon yellow, and more light, bright blues. I also wish there were more Neutral Greys and Warm Greys so that it would be easier to create smooth blended gradients. For instance, there are 3 light Warm Greys and 1 dark one, so it would be nice to have some medium-dark Warm Greys as well to create a smoother transition from light to dark Warm Grey. FIND COLORS FAST: Don't waste time looking for the right color. Color-coded caps on the art markers keep tips from drying out and help you find any marker in a flash. As a bonus, the free carrying case keeps your markers organized and portable for any coloring adventure! I’ve included a scan that shows the swatches of the specific colors I used to color in this sun mandala, categorized by which set they came from. As you can see, the darker colors from the 120-set help deepen the lighter colors from the Pastel Set, resulting in a richer blend of colors. Did this article pique your curiosity about Copics? If so, have a look at my detailed article all about Copic Markers to learn why they’re considered the best of the best when it comes to alcohol markers.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. VIBRANT COLORS: The rainbow is at your fingertips - choose from 48 brilliant colors and bring your ideas to life. Whether it's a coloring book or a masterpiece in the making, your artwork is sure to shine with these brush markers That said, it is really handy that you can swap around the Ohuhu brush tips (as mentioned earlier), and now, they also sell replacement tips! Browse my Alcohol Marker Art gallery and get inspired by the possibilities of what you can achieve with this medium!The first thing you'll want to do when you receive your markers and pads is to try them out, so dive right in! Open random colors and test them on the paper. Just have fun with it. Once you're ready, you will probably want to organize your markers and make a color chart so that you can easily find the color you're looking for in the future. In fact, I'd say that creating a color chart is essential—especially as you're getting familiar with these markers—to ensure that you're using the color you want. Sometimes the color on the cap doesn't quite match the actual color of the ink. For example, the cap on YR1 is somewhat lighter than the actual ink color. Update: A few months after writing this review, Ohuhu also sent me their set of 48 Pastel Markers to try, which you can read about at the end of this review! Ohuhu sent me their set of 120 alcohol markers, which have dual tips (just like Copic Sketch Markers), with a brush tip at one end and a chisel tip at the other end. FIND COLORS FAST: Don't waste time looking for the right color. Color-coded caps keep tips from drying out and help you find any marker in a flash. As a bonus, the free carrying case keeps your markers organized and portable for any coloring adventure! ALCOHOL-BASED INK, DRIES INSTANTLY: Never let wet ink ruin your work again! Draw smudge-free thanks to the art pens' fast-drying, alcohol-based formula. Rest easy knowing the non-toxic ink is safe for you and your kids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment