276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Big Book of Spanked Bottoms: a collection of M/F spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You just left a reasonably comfortable life one spring day. You felt tired of the same routine, day in and day out. You seek a different place, a different job, different friends and a new perspective on life. And maybe even a long awaited real spanking. I was actually Jewish, so Pam was not a blood aunt, but an ‘auntie’ – a friend of the family. When I turned 13 – the age of confirmation and ‘manhood’ in both Judaism and Christianity – her attitude towards me became a little less playful and rather more stern.

I was six or seven at the time. It was a beautiful summer and it was arranged that I should go with Hannah and her parents to a summer house they had rented for a couple of weeks. I was more than happy with this plan – I loved Hannah and her parents. Hannah was like a sister to me and her folks were like second parents. In due time, this joyous fact would be shared with parish ladies as they discussed the merits and joys of bottoms bare and spanking matters, over each other’s knee as it turned out, on Wednesday nights at Ladies Group. But that was for the near future. There and then, in real time, there was some proper action due. He opened the door and sat down on a stool that happened to be in the room. He said both he and Hannah’s mom were very disappointed by our disobedience. Furthermore, he added, since we didn’t listen and had broken the glass, we were both going to get our bottoms well spanked. Thank God, there were few neighbours on our street and I didn’t know any of them, as they had no children! My sister, meanwhile, was giggling and started to laugh at me. Mom was so mad that she didn’t stop to think and had me stand by the wall while she proceed to flip up my sister’s skirts and show her panties (flowered ones) and started to spank her too, saying: “You think this is funny? I’ll show you its not funny!”

MBS Archive

However, there was no doubt about what would happen to me should I not behave myself on this trip. Our parents knew each other from church and like most of the parents there, spanking was their ‘go to’ punishmentfor naughty children! I should add that Hannah and her parents were one of the few people outside my family who knew about me being a bedwetter and using diapers at night. I did find the atmosphere of spanking that was around in every facet of cultural life quite exciting; forbidden, terrifying, and yet intriguing. At my primary school I was once sent to the headmaster for playfully spanking a girl’s bottom – but instead of getting the cane (which is what usually happened if you were sent to the head) he just scooped me up in one movement, slapped my behind three times and told me to never to do that again. I was otherwise a model pupil, so I guess I’d earned some credit points. I was extremely busy at TASSP – shot 2 videos, which should be edited and available soon, did 7 sessions, and participated in 2 demonstrations at the event.

asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf Archives Although we did have the cane at my sweet little primary school in Wembley, London, in the 1960s, I managed to avoid it. However, at my senior school I was regularly caned and slippered as we all were, going into the 1970s.Except in special cases. She’d even tried to have the class of spank re-formed. So girls could learn technique, if called.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment